What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

Wow. Must really suck being black these days, especially as a hobbyist. Like, no matter how much of a gentleman you try to be, they just use the worst of your kind against you...and only you. I mean, the worst of all of other kind are never a roadblock for their guys.

White cats hurt, rape, rob, and kill. Mexicans do, too. Middle Easterners and Indians just...HATE women, but they're OK in America, as long as they're not AA. Yep. Tough break being AA. Must suck to be them. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Randall, I'm surprised by your response. Here we have a thread where one of your black brothers lied through the screening process and when the provider caught the lie at the last moment (thank goodness she did), he refused to leave her location and proceeded to insult and harass her while staying in the parking lot. This isn't really the situation where the evil provider discriminated against the innocent black as you like to claim all the time.

Here's another pro-tip. Don't whine about providers being racist to you and then turn around and be racist yourself, doesn't really help your point. Here I'll quote you "Middle Easterners and Indians just...HATE women". A very offensive inaccurate generalization. That's like someone saying "Blacks are just violent thugs..avoid them". Which would be another offensive silly generalization.

Whether you like it or not, there's a reason why the ideal client is White, Latino, or Asian. Sure there are creeps and thugs among us too, no doubt. However the proportion of miscreants are a lot lower.
Let's not turn this into a race thing, sure, some AA guys are butt hurt by NBA policies. Of course there maybe a little animosity from the white side because a lot of "their" young hotties are pimped out by black guys and they have to bankroll a pimp in order to partake of her goods. However, no one really wins in the equation except for the person who can see past all of the BS enjoy themselves. My take on this thread was that it wasn't about race. The girl needed advice on what to do in a particular situation.
Did you consider just closing your eyes and entertaining his 'being Asian' fantasy?? Perhaps he's a Method actor, and showed up in character.

I jest-jest. I have a dream that someday there will be more white pimps, cockblocking white hobbyists, and the culture will differentiate so much that this fades away. Providers have their own tastes and preferences, but clearly there are some cool brothers out there undeserving of nba policies.

*For more on this, please reference the 1.5 million threads that exist on eccie exploring this topic.

OP, unfortunate, but you did what you had to do. The initial deception suggests he wasn't just unaware of your stated policy, but he wanted to get around it. How he responded after you wouldn't let him in suggests you made the right choice. Not sure it's threadworthy, but be safe out there.

Peace,
LnH
  • snarl
  • 06-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Randall, I'm surprised by your response. Here we have a thread where one of your black brothers lied through the screening process and when the provider caught the lie at the last moment (thank goodness she did), he refused to leave her location and proceeded to insult and harass her while staying in the parking lot. This isn't really the situation where the evil provider discriminated against the innocent black as you like to claim all the time.

Here's another pro-tip. Don't whine about providers being racist to you and then turn around and be racist yourself, doesn't really help your point. Here I'll quote you "Middle Easterners and Indians just...HATE women". A very offensive inaccurate generalization. That's like someone saying "Blacks are just violent thugs..avoid them". Which would be another offensive silly generalization.

Whether you like it or not, there's a reason why the ideal client is White, Latino, or Asian. Sure there are creeps and thugs among us too, no doubt. However the proportion of miscreants are a lot lower. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy

Didn't you know? Since racism=power+prejudice, black people can never be racist. Because they can never be in a position of power.

Wow. If I were white, that would be an EXTREMELY racist thing to say: that black people will never be in a position of power. Good thing I'm Mexican.
I wouldn't get scared that would P- me off royally... I would tell him I have a 45 with your name on it so and so... It's one thing to be nice to a client that tells the truth but one that lied... I'd say non of his info was correct and if you would had let him in and he hurt you he probably would had gotten away with it... That is just horrible!! I'm sure you were scared... But be empowered that in a scarey situation get mad!!! It helps keep you alive with the crazies... I've had several Indonesians claim to be Indian. One showed up and I bluntly told him your not an Indian.. But I've found they like to say that I would still seen him. But I don't like people claiming what they are not.. Esp when your thinking native Indian.. Or whatever in this case they say..
Randall, I'm surprised by your response. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Let's not turn this into a race thing Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
well, it is a race thing from the beginning, given that this post signaled to the guy at the door, that he was not welcome
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1741273&highlight=

WhiteHippy was pointing out the hypocrisy of someone complaining about the treatment of a group, when that same complainer avoided calling out or acknowledging the bad behavior of the individual in question

Not sure it's threadworthy Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
it absolutely is thread worthy.. so worthy that I didn't have a good answer to the question.. I hope there's a solid conclusion for an answer, but it may take several pages.
Wow. Must really suck being black these days, especially as a hobbyist. Like, no matter how much of a gentleman you try to be, they just use the worst of your kind against you...and only you. I mean, the worst of all of other kind are never a roadblock for their guys.

White cats hurt, rape, rob, and kill. Mexicans do, too. Middle Easterners and Indians just...HATE women, but they're OK in America, as long as they're not AA. Yep. Tough break being AA. Must suck to be them. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The irony here is so succulent.
well, it is a race thing from the beginning, given that this post signaled to the guy at the door, that he was not welcome
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1741273&highlight= Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I disagree, the guy could have easily been any other race and it would not change the issue (race was only a minor detail and her answer could have been given without ever mentioning race) the point is that the OP wanted to know what to do because she was in a situation where she felt threatened. How to safely resolve a potentially dangerous situation is the issue.
I wouldn't get scared that would P- me off royally... I would tell him I have a 45 with your name on it so and so... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
no.. just no.

sure, looking like you are not scared and standing up to someone can give a feeling of empowerment.. or less loss of control.. the 45 angle only escalates an already bad situation.. the guy at the door has screws loose, she is 7 months pregnant.. this is not a time to play tough lady on the internet.
I disagree, the guy could have easily been any other race and it would not change the issue, the point is that the OP wanted to know what to do because she was in a situation where she felt threatened. How to safely resolve a potentially dangerous situation is the issue. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
it is the bigger issue, I agree.
  • L.A.
  • 06-09-2016, 11:19 AM
What would you do if you posted your NBA policy in all your ads, and you have an appointment with someone you screened who said they were Asian... then after giving them your apt. number, you hear them knocking on your door, and you look through the peep-hole and see a tall, muscular black man looking at the peep-hole from the other side. What would you do if he kept knocking.... knocking... and knocking? And wouldn't go away. Then what would you do if he parked in your parking lot and texted you "bitch" and so on.

What would you do? Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
My advice is to 100% ignore him, don't text him back, don't call him, don't PM him. If he is on P411 report him and be done with it. If the situation arises where you need to call the police then call the police. Anything else you could just be encouraging a crazy person by giving him the attention he could be seeking.
Sorry just noticed your at a apartment. If I were you in the future NEVER see someone especially someone you don't know at your home. Now this weirdo knows where you live. I'm also 7 months pregnant and no way anyone I don't know is coming to my private residence. Originally Posted by ParisKola23
This in spades.
Randall, you honestly thing this lady is in the wrong?
Out him...he's a coward. I remember reading a man's post a while back whom didn't pass a providers DNS list...Claimed his game is good enough and that he's usually given a pass.
Out him...he's a coward. I remember reading a man's post a while back whom didn't pass a providers DNS list...Claimed his game is good enough and that he's usually given a pass. Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You mean give out his handle right? I'm sure you don't mean "out" him as she probably doesn't have his personal info and I'm pretty sure the rules still apply even to asshole creeps.