Tattoos distracting or not?

I don't want to read someone's name - even if it's your son, father, brother... I don't know that so I will think it's an ex.

Tats that generally cover majority of arm/torso/thigh/calf/chest/boobs/neck are distracting.

Any tat on face is distracting.

Any tat that's not pristine - colors or lines running, blurry, or just not done well - are distracting.

Generally, words/phrases/sentences/poems/verses are distracting unless you're Megan Fox. Maybe even if you are Megan Fox.
I don't want to read someone's name - even if it's your son, father, brother... I don't know that so I will think it's an ex.

Tats that generally cover majority of arm/torso/thigh/calf/chest/boobs/neck are distracting.

Any tat on face is distracting.

Any tat that's not pristine - colors or lines running, blurry, or just not done well - are distracting.

Generally, words/phrases/sentences/poems/verses are distracting unless you're Megan Fox. Maybe even if you are Megan Fox. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
What he said!
I hate em, but what ya gonna do?
I'm not a big fan of tats, but two of my favorite providers have obvious ones and yet I keep going back! But, I agree with Rand 100%.
There are some providers over the years that I opted not to see due to the tattoos she had. And I have never seen a provider because of the tattoos she has. I don't like them at all but I can tolerate a couple of discrete ones. Being a business professional tattoos are just not accepted in the work place, on men or women. I consider the body itself a work of art which doesn't need any additional embelishments. Okay, maybe some well-placed jewelry.
i dont have a single tat. but im reachin that middle aged crazy state of mind and think im sexy as hell! (atleast thats what the providers say as im layin down the envelope). so i been thinkin of gettin a tattoo all over my body, of ME, but only taller and thinner
LOL Knotty!
I was gonna have welcome to Texas have a nice day put on my shaft, but the tattoo artist said all he could get on it was we...
I too think, WTF was she thinking! With that said I have seen some really nice tats on provides. I kind of got used to them. But I have heard more than a few provides say, If only I could go back and change this or I would not of got that! Don't we all wish we could go back in time and change something!
I do agree that some make you ask, "What was she thinking". I think that like the ladies that do or do not sport them, they are all different and as such, there are some that I think are VERY hot and some that make me just scratch my head.

I find more of them hot than not and so far (I do pretty extensive research) I am yet to see a lady that had a tattoo that was a distraction. Most were an enhancement to the activities. One in particular..................

Spacemtn
Can someone explain why young girls these days are getting these huge tattoos all over their bodies? Is it some new MTV fad I haven't heard about? So maybe they're cool when the girl is 19 or 20 but what about when she's 50 or 60 holding her grand baby with a full tatted up sleeve?
Absolutely, when I see a provider's ad coming to my town and her body looks like a Guns and Roses album cover I don't call her. I don't care how hot her body may be. One or two Tats maybe, but when her body looks like an amusement park I look elsewhere.
I like tattoos when placed in cute places, tats on the ankles get me every time. :-), Tats on the neck. Tats on the wrist. Even tastefully ones done on boobs.

I gotta say though, when peeking at the ads, and I see a provider with a nice pair of big pretty boobs and gorgeous eyes, the last thing im looking at is tattoos.
I most prefer the innocent girl next door look. This would not include tats
To me it's just ink on skin, no big deal. Of course I like tats and I like chicks that have tats. If nothing else it shows that she likes to get poked.
Anyway, to me it's just another extension of your personality, no different than the kind of music you like to the type of shirts you might wear. Of course the other 2 aren't permanent I realize, I just don't see any difference.

At the end of the day I just say "So what?" If you have them, so what? If you don't have them, so what? It really doesn't enhance or distract from the experience for me. It's not like I'm gonna marry you and have to see the tat everyday, I'm gonna see you for an hour and go about my day. When I'm jerking off in the shower the next morning to the nights previous events, I'm not gonna be picturing your tat.More than likely I'll be picturing your tits.

EBR
  • Paven
  • 05-02-2011, 09:27 PM
No regrets here. I love my ink and where it is placed. I waited til I was in my 20's before I made that decision. I've been fortunate to have had wonderful artists tattoo me. You do have to be smart about them though, never put an SOs name on your body, never put them somewhere that might stretch or sag. Never go for the low end "bargain" tat, this is something that is permanent and you'll want to be proud of it not ashamed. I've seen several very conservative gentlemen who told me that they had no interest in tattoos or even talking to folks of any kind with tattoos. Yet they chose me to spend their erotic time with knowing full well that I am tattooed. I was told my personality over rode their tattoo issues and I was happy to broaden some horizons . They've actually become regulars lol.