Girls If you could change your body would it be

As women we tend to look at ourselves critically, far more critically, than men do. So it's nice to see the women on here, all of us whom rely on our looks in more than one way for our respective businesses, are pretty satisfied and happy with the way they look. Originally Posted by alluringava
This is very true. We're not going to please everyone anyway. In the long run it's much better to be healthy than anything.
This is very true. We're not going to please everyone anyway. In the long run it's much better to be healthy than anything. Originally Posted by Shayla

Eva Mendes, to me the epitome of Latina sensuality and beauty, said in a recent magazine that to pursue perfection was boring. Individuality was far more interesting. In our country we're obsessed with breasts. In other countries men could care less about big breasts and go for, say, the butts, like in Brazil. But either way a woman who is happy with herself is the most beautiful of all.
Not to get too far off topic but a good attitude and personality more than overcome any perceived physical shortcoming. I'm with Burk in that all women have beauty.
Not to get too far off topic but a good attitude and personality more than overcome any perceived physical shortcoming. I'm with Burk in that all women have beauty. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u

Would it be safe to say then that a man would definitely choose a personable, friendly girl who is less attractive than a beautiful, mechanical provider? I think it's pretty safe to assume they would. I definitely think personality is more than half of beauty. It comes from within, telling me beauty is definitely more than skin deep. It comes from the soul.
Would it be safe to say then that a man would definitely choose a personable, friendly girl who is less attractive than a beautiful, mechanical provider? I think it's pretty safe to assume they would. I definitely think personality is more than half of beauty. It comes from within, telling me beauty is definitely more than skin deep. It comes from the soul. Originally Posted by alluringava
It depends on the guy and his motive. For a friend, for a lifetime companion, yes, personable and friendly is the desired trait, even over looks. But let's be honest. Every guy has this fantasy of fucking a smokin' hot babe until she says "uncle." And every gal has the fantasy of being fucked to death by her epitome of bad boy masculine good looks.

Guys meet their fantasy in the hobby with a smokin' hot provider. Gals do the same at singles bars or elsewhere.
Would it be safe to say then that a man would definitely choose a personable, friendly girl who is less attractive than a beautiful, mechanical provider? I think it's pretty safe to assume they would. I definitely think personality is more than half of beauty. It comes from within, telling me beauty is definitely more than skin deep. It comes from the soul. Originally Posted by alluringava
Bingo!! Really good sex is a lot more than skin deep, IMHO.
It depends on the guy and his motive. For a friend, for a lifetime companion, yes, personable and friendly is the desired trait, even over looks. But let's be honest. Every guy has this fantasy of fucking a smokin' hot babe until she says "uncle." And every gal has the fantasy of being fucked to death by her epitome of bad boy masculine good looks.

Guys meet their fantasy in the hobby with a smokin' hot provider. Gals do the same at singles bars or elsewhere. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

See and this is what makes me angry about women who call us 'whores'. Plenty of women use their body to get money and things from men and aren't 'pros'. I know, Off Topic, but, I see it all the time.

I think for my clientele my personality keeps them coming back. It could be my boobs, too, but I truly think it could be my personality LOL
Not to get too far off topic but a good attitude and personality more than overcome any perceived physical shortcoming. I'm with Burk in that all women have beauty. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I luv ya!
I think for my clientele my personality keeps them coming back. It could be my boobs, too, but I truly think it could be my personality LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
You underestimate yourself. It's probably both
I want bigger hips and a bigger ass. More "curves" I guess. I wish I could just distribute my fat to where I wanted it to go. Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla just have my trick baby and your ass and hips will grow. lol
Shayla just have my trick baby and your ass and hips will grow. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
LOL that's a package deal... I'll get boobs too.
I guess it's time to be a baby daddy
Thank you girls for participating in my survey....kiss kiss
is its on the wrong coast of canada
I want bigger hips and a bigger ass. More "curves" I guess. I wish I could just distribute my fat to where I wanted it to go. Originally Posted by Shayla

Guys meet their fantasy in the hobby with a smokin' hot provider. Gals do the same at singles bars or elsewhere. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Your honesty is so fucking hot sometimes..