Still think they're not coming for your guns?

Does it have an orange tip on it like your Airsoft Garand?

In San Francisco the government finally won. They have passed enough laws to shut down the last (I should say last legal) gun shop in town. The latest required the store to video tape every purchase, store the tapes (from 17 different cameras), and have them instantly available ANYTIME law enforcement showed up. They were also to supply the SFPD with all the paper work filled out by purchasers (in violation of federal law I might add). That way the city can set up a list and not the feds.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/28...w-regulations/

I bought a nice ISRAELI Mauser when I was stationed there. For my stalker, yep Israeli. Made in Germany in the 1920s and ended up the Holy Land. Even had a shekel embedded in the stock and rechambered in .308. That ought to give my stalker something to research. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Does it have an orange tip on it like your Airsoft Garand? Originally Posted by timpage
It's got an orange tip like his airsoft head.

Although this does explain where he got his cocksucking skills from... and his penchant for looking at other men's junk.
So is this like closing all abortion clinics that don't have hospital admitting privileges?

They're coming for your pussies?
So, there aren't any gun stores within driving distance of San Francisco,admiral?

Actually, my headline has more to do with the article than CNN's story about the USS Simpson (a frigate) that they repeatedly called a submarine and then got the story wrong.

While this new regulation (it wasn't voted on by the people who it affects) makes it impossible to legally buy a gun in San Francisco (no gun stores, no gun sales) it doesn't make impossible for a criminal to buy a gun. Criminals always have avenues not available to honest people trying to stay honest. Did you really think the gun show loophole was to stop illegal gun sales? The whole loophole issue is about private citizens selling guns to each other and they are working to stop that as well. So if you can't buy a gun from a store and you can't buy one from a neighbor, then what's left....if you want to stay legal? It's kind of like that marvelous wall that Trump wants to build but democrats hate. Stop the flow first (shut down the gun stores) and then work to remove the illegals (grab up guns anyway that you can legally do it). Another case where liberalism is insane. Two diametrically opposing points of view are both considered viable by the left. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

San Francisco laws, very similar to D.C.'s before Heller, impose wholly unreasonable limitations on gun owners, speedy. Only two individuals -- out of a population of nearly one million -- have permits, and one of those assholes helped write the fuckin' laws that keep everyone else from having permits, speedy. Some people are "more equal" than others, right, speedy? So, take your birdbrained altruism and shove it up your narrow minded ass, speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I keep hoping you will go away and keep your stupid remarks to yourself. I didn't say that the gun laws in S.F. were not restrictive. They are. But as stated, no one is coming after anyone's guns. Since I don't believe your statement that only 2 individuals out of nearly one million have permits. please cite your source. Otherwise I'll consider it more BS fro m the person who finished 2nd in the DOTY voting.
Actually, my headline has more to do with the article than CNN's story about the USS Simpson (a frigate) that they repeatedly called a submarine and then got the story wrong.

While this new regulation (it wasn't voted on by the people who it affects) makes it impossible to legally buy a gun in San Francisco (no gun stores, no gun sales) it doesn't make impossible for a criminal to buy a gun. Criminals always have avenues not available to honest people trying to stay honest. Did you really think the gun show loophole was to stop illegal gun sales? The whole loophole issue is about private citizens selling guns to each other and they are working to stop that as well. So if you can't buy a gun from a store and you can't buy one from a neighbor, then what's left....if you want to stay legal? It's kind of like that marvelous wall that Trump wants to build but democrats hate. Stop the flow first (shut down the gun stores) and then work to remove the illegals (grab up guns anyway that you can legally do it). Another case where liberalism is insane. Two diametrically opposing points of view are both considered viable by the left. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Judy, you might have a point and be on to something IF it was the state of California passing a law to stop all gun sales in the state............ their NOT! What you have here is ONE city in a very large state passing that law, if you look at California as a whole and if you honestly knew anything about those in that state you'd know that most living there think that San Francisco and Berkley are looked at as a bit of a joke due to their extreme views. So this happing through out the rest of the state is very very unlikely, there's a lot of good hunting and fishing in that state and it makes money, so it's not going to be outlawed any time soon there.
...The NRA and wacko right have been screaming "They are coming to take your guns" for the last 20 years, haven't seen it happen yet and I doubt that I ever will. Originally Posted by novacain
"California discovers it’s really expensive to confiscate people’s guns"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-peoples-guns/
Wake bigkotex and eva up when they come for buttplugs!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is what it said...

This is what it said...]
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I keep hoping you will go away and keep your stupid remarks to yourself. I didn't say that the gun laws in S.F. were not restrictive. They are. But as stated, no one is coming after anyone's guns. Since I don't believe your statement that only 2 individuals out of nearly one million have permits. please cite your source. Otherwise I'll consider it more BS fro m the person who finished 2nd in the DOTY voting. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
By admitting that you are too damn stupid to use Google you continue to demonstrate the worthlessness of your opinion on any subject, speedy.
What you have here is ONE city in a very large state passing that law, if you look at California as a whole and if you honestly knew anything about those in that state you'd know that most living there think that San Francisco and Berkley are looked at as a bit of a joke due to their extreme views. Originally Posted by novacain
san francisco is america's computer virus

sitting on the edge slowing ruining and taking over America's operating system

malware, ransomware and hacks all rolled into one
By admitting that you are too damn stupid to use Google you continue to demonstrate the worthlessness of your opinion on any subject, speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When I make statements I usually provide links to back up what I am saying. Simply asking your ignorant ass to do the same. In the time it took you to respond to my post you could have just as easily given us the link.
When I make statements I usually provide links to back up what I am saying. Simply asking your ignorant ass to do the same. In the time it took you to respond to my post you could have just as easily given us the link. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It's out there, speedy, all your little moronic-ass has to do is Google it... or better yet, prove that number is wrong, jackass.