Any ideas

http://homewoodsuites3.hilton.com/en...ons/index.html Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
I did look into these the last party.. just when I called they gave me a run around and I was on a time budget...
Thank you all for your inputs.. makes me happy to know yall are intereated still
I alredy knew you weren't going to do it
the cum in ass stuf
Meet at the barrel, the club gets the cover charge which is fair whew
Meet at the barrel, the club gets the cover charge which is fair whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
show up before 8pm if ya don't want the 5 buck grope
What about the place in the city the last 2 parties were held? It wasn't a bad location and my car was never broke in.
What about the place in the city the last 2 parties were held? It wasn't a bad location and my car was never broke in. Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
I have some inside info on that I will not speak of.
But a thinking man would think, if she could she would. Just sayin
or
if she wanted to go back there she would
or
both
just thinking, why looking btw: my bet is both
And before askin about former AC the place is over priced. ugh that fucker that bought it never going ta get money back for that new roof mmmm I need to check if that fucker keeping up with the land tax on the place.

mmmm thinking of the former AC
Two people arrested after shooting/stabbing near Sports on Tap bar ...

www.whec.com/news/sports-on-tap-bar-incident/4334589/
Dec 4, 2016 - A police investigation is underway near the Sports on Tap bar on Stonewood Avenue after an incident that has sent two men and a woman to ...You visited this page.

Two arrest made in triple stabbing, shooting at Rochester sports bar

13wham.com/news/top-stories/two-shot-one-stabbed-at-rochester-sports-bar
Dec 3, 2016 - According to AMR, three people were taken to Strong Memorial Hospital just before 9 p.m. from the Sports on Tap bar on Stonewood Avenue, ...
how about this ^^^^^ dump?
or
The Dutch Mill Restaurant and Party House - Home | Facebook [IMG]resource://c1a2a613-35f1-4fcf-b27f-2840527b6556/data/images/sb_safeAnnotation.png[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com › Places › Rochester, New York › Restaurant

Rating: 4.7 - ‎94 votes
The Dutch Mill Restaurant and Party House. 1209 likes · 208 talking about this · 1161 were here. The Dutch Mill, Re-established 2016!
find out how much for the upstairs
another place that seems on its last legs

got to be a place in need of cash before it goes under
If everyone can squeeze in a one bedroom apartment u use my place lol might have to stack ppl lol damn hope you have luck finding a place :-(
I missed your last party because of previous commitments but I have been to many others. What about the place in the warehouse in the city or the AC? Any place you chose and I am interested.
Sam
I was thinking like what about a conservation club.. there is one near me that isn't badly price and they let u have the place overnight.. ppl could bring tents or their campers, have a fire, music, sex outside and no one would say anything bc it's in the middle of no where.. there is a big hall with tables and a kitchen so we could do a big breakfast in the morning.. that's my kinda party!! The guys could just say their going away for a fishing, hunting, golf trip or something??
You are right most rod and gun clubs are isolated. My club would work but has 11:00 PM noise rule. But during the day...
First, for the "Park" idea: very bad one. There is always close observation by LE, no matter who has jurisdiction (town, state, county, whatever).

Second, "Conservation Club" or "Rod and Gun"...yeah, many of them are quite isolated. But there is always someone stopping by at the odd time to site in a new gun or some such nonsense. It will never be "private."

Meeting is easy, making a profit is the challenge here whew

Second, "Conservation Club" or "Rod and Gun"...yeah, many of them are quite isolated. But there is always someone stopping by at the odd time to site in a new gun or some such nonsense. It will never be "private."

. Originally Posted by rooster
When u reserve the conservation club in my town they put a reserved for party only sign right at the Rd where u go in and then the building is set pretty far up from the entrance.. I have reserved it for partys before and never had any issues with unwelcome guests or law enforcement showing up regardless how loud the dj is or how big the fire or crowd is..