Ican't believe you guys?? Go visit this hot lady so she will come back!!! Kelly Monroe

OPEC?? LOL What does that mean
Are we talking NSNC's or Cancels? I believe both are most often because a customer found a better price for a comparable provider.

You aren't priced competitively so when another option comes up mongers will jump on it in a heartbeat.

No different than many providers who reschedule appts. last minute because a higher paying multi hour monger calls for the already booked time slot.

At $300 you may get more money per session but you also get more cancels as a result.

When the smoke clears who walks away with more money the market priced $250 provider or the high priced $300 provider?
Both. And I never double book. That's bad for business. That's why I try to prebook. I only have this problem here and SA. It's fine though just won't come here as often anymore. But I have met some nice gentleman here so I'm not complaining
That's fine they can have it. But I've had to many say that they wished they spent the extra 50, because I put my all into making the gentleman who see me happy
Steak is steak, true. But I'd rather eat at Ruths Chris than applebees. But to each is own
That's fine they can have it. But I've had to many say that they wished they spent the extra 50, because I put my all into making the gentleman who see me happy Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Steak is steak, true. But I'd rather eat at Ruths Chris than applebees. But to each is own Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
I'm sure you do put your all into making the consumer happy but are you implying the $250 market priced providers put less effort into their sessions than you do or are less talented or not as good looking just because you charge more?
Labeling Ruths Chris (You) compared to Applebees (for them) implies a case of GPS.

The review forum says otherwise. Your customers are happy with you and their customers are equally happy with them.

Austin loves having you but then again Austin loves having all fine looking spinners. If you don't come as often then no one would argue that is what's best for you however Austin won't even notice because there are many talented options available at a fair price.

Come as often or seldom as you like and you will always be welcome. That being said Austin mongers have a low tolerance for GPS.
I'm not saying that, because I don't know what they do. I'm just repeating what I've been told by other gentleman. I would never worry about what someone else does, it none of my concern. Like I said to each is own.
The problem is that you have applebees charging higher prices than Ruth Chris when you can go to Ruth Chris and pay $250 for a better steak
No applebees, I know charge Ruths Chris price. And basically it's all to the consumer if they like their meat properly handled. And not a rush job. But neither are going to go out of business because everyone has different taste and as long as you feel you got your money worth then everyone is happy. And Ruths Chris isn't going to change their prices to compete. They will just continue to make their customers happy who will keep coming back
The problem is that you have applebees charging higher prices than Ruth Chris when you can go to Ruth Chris and pay $250 for a better steak Originally Posted by dante0322
Or in some cases Pablo's mobile pork and cheese taco truck charging Applebees prices.
Yeah, I don't lurk on BP

Or in some cases Pablo's mobile pork and cheese taco truck charging Applebees prices. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
No applebees, I know charge Ruths Chris price. And basically it's all to the consumer if they like their meat properly handled. And not a rush job. But neither are going to go out of business because everyone has different taste and as long as you feel you got your money worth then everyone is happy. And Ruths Chris isn't going to change their prices to compete. They will just continue to make their customers happy who will keep coming back Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
You are most definitely implying that $250 providers don't handle the meat properly and rush sessions. Again the $250 provider reviews state otherwise.

The point of the thread was to complain about your cancels. If you aren't interested in why they cancel then there is no point in complaining.

Oops I forgot. Complaining generates biz
LOL at Wind!!!
And I never once complained, sweetie. Look at my comments. Someone took it upon themselves to put this thread up. I'm actually enjoying my trip
You guys are really a bunch of dicks... She didn't ask me I was just hoping you guys might just be friendly enough to go see her so she would come back...