Are Tattoos Really That Big Of A Distraction?

well everyone is entitled to their opinions
Anything can be taken to an extreme. When or if it is would be subjective. Doesn't bother me most of the time. Much like if she smokes she pokes, if she has tattoos she screws. (that was just a joke before someone gets upset). I think tattoos can sometimes provide the slutty or dirty illusion and be very sexy. I'm thinking Angelina Jolie.
Everything is subjective...

Hair, no hair, Tats, piercing, etc... WALDT... I do not exclude ladies for ink, In some cases I am attracted to it. but that is my thing... I just hope we get past talking down or bad to anyone due to having ink or whatever....

PPE

And Dharma, That was a fantastic pic....
@PPE~Just doing what I can for the community
Of my two ATF's one has lots of ink and the other has none....
When they look like a NASCAR it might be a lil much
Wow, the inverse to the NBA threads. Where's my pop corn?
Wow, the inverse to the NBA threads. Where's my pop corn? Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
i know this annoys me almost as much
Honestly, the best thing I have ever heard on the topic is that, for the typical guy, there has never been a tattoo that made a woman look better, but there are plenty that make her look worse.

There are guys who like the tattooed look, but they are in the minority. Originally Posted by sharktrager
This is a great answer. Non-judgmental, just an observation. I agree completely.

I would not avoid seeing a provider because of (most) tats but I don't understand the appeal. I know it seems rockin' now (and I almost went under the needle myself in Miami one dark and stormy night a couple of years ago) but what about 10-20 years from now when tats are out of style, the colors have all faded, and your new body shape gives them a different look? For example, I'm pretty happy that I'm not stuck with the haircut I had in the 80s!

I would skip a provider if I knew she had nipple or labia piercings because it would be too distracting.
So, is the general consensus that no matter what kind they are, less is more?
So, is the general consensus that no matter what kind they are, less is more? Originally Posted by Dharma
It sounds that way. And Sharktrager, very well said in a very concise manner...... I've grown more tolerant about tattoos over the years because it seems like every chick has one. I would never date a girl in my personal life who had one but if I am in a strip club messing around with a stripper, I could really care less whether she has them. If she has tit tats though, that's another story, I won't walk, I'll run. I don't mean to offend anyone who may have them but I just can't stand tit tats.
I personally dnt care for the loud ghetto or ugly ones,but if it's something danty in a discreet part of your body then no.
I had a conversation the other day with a lady who has tatoos that are clearly visible when she is wearing street clothes. She was bemoaning the fact that it can be difficult to get a real job displaying so much ink. I believe providers should always be thinking about their lives after the hobby, and that choosing to use your body as a canvas (no matter how well done) can have negative ramifications later on.
I had a conversation the other day with a lady who has tatoos that are clearly visible when she is wearing street clothes. She was bemoaning the fact that it can be difficult to get a real job displaying so much ink. I believe providers should always be thinking about their lives after the hobby, and that choosing to use your body as a canvas (no matter how well done) can have negative ramifications later on. Originally Posted by TinMan

That is the single best post this entire thread. How very true.

There's something that is equally sexy about virgin skin. Both men and women. I don't dislike tats, but after what my brother did to himself, I can definitely see the difference between taste and "holy shit how much did you drink last night."
I never knew that men who are fine with tats are in the minority. I would have said it's an even split.... It's a wonder I managed to survive in this business, I guess. It's never been an issue for me. Interesting research....

I have a large one on my upper arm/shoulder that is easily covered by a short sleeve shirt. But, I am not attracted to women with lots of 'jail tats' or poorly done ink. Neck tattoos on women (typically a name from what I have seen) are not my favorite either. I guess for me, it's the location of the ink and the quality/subject matter.