Does anyone know how much it costs to..

DMV Registration Renewals generally go by vehicle weight. For both of my Cars its $52.00 for two Years. You should be able to check the status of your Registration & get a fairly accurate estimate of the cost online at www.dmv.ny.gov all you need is the plate number to check it. However as whatitiz13 pointed out. They would have mailed renewal paperwork to the address of record and will send the updated Registration sticker there as well if the address is not also updated during the renewal process.
holy jesus shit people be ...limp ...walk into the stinkin dmv office in yer county ...take cash ...and tell the clerk ya need to renew yer registration ...yer gonna get yer answer

...how the fuck did merica get so ...tard ...oh wait ...by voting fer liberals and watchin ...jimmie ball
The van is not registered in my name, so I would not have gotten the letter from the DMV.
I found out how much it will be.

Thank you all for your responses.

WILL THE MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Thnx!
The van is not registered in my name, so I would not have gotten the letter from the DMV.
I found out how much it will be.

Thank you all for your responses.

WILL THE MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Thnx! Originally Posted by Angel14609
then you cant register it ...in fact ya better be careful cause if ya get pulled over ya might get busted ...whoever owns it should sign it over to you if youre the one now responsible fer registering it
then you cant register it ...in fact ya better be careful cause if ya get pulled over ya might get busted ...whoever owns it should sign it over to you if youre the one now responsible fer registering it Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Why should it make a difference whos name its registered in?
BTW its my family who its registered to
So I am not worried about that. My only concern was how much it would be.

The fact of the matter is, I didnt know it was coming and how to find out how much it would be, and now I know. Thank you all again for your responses to my original question.