Dallas Exxxotica Convention

I just bought my VIP ticket yesterday. Can't wait!!!!
This sounds so fun! I will definitely be there being naughty 💜
So the usual rule of thumb is that if you see a provider out in public you play dumb, don't approach, no contact. Several have mentioned planning to attend and there will probably be others as well. In this environment is the thumb rule suspended? Or should those who are approachable that are planning on attending indicate it in this or some other thread?
So, what exactly goes on here? I saw the website, and it looks like just another convention, but for adult business. Does it get pretty wild?
The Pleasure Concierge will be here that weekend too Aug 6-9! Some of the ladies in town for the Exxxotica Convention will be at the dukes & boots meet and greet. What a great weekend they have planned. 3 day event at a private estate & guest house with some of the best ladies in the biz and goodies galore! That's where I'll be (; if you're interested in a alternative visit

thepleasureconcierge.com
Just bought my VIP 3 day pass today, around $148 including fees. Looks really interesting!!!
The Pleasure Concierge will be here that weekend too Aug 6-9! Some of the ladies in town for the Exxxotica Convention will be at the dukes & boots meet and greet. What a great weekend they have planned. 3 day event at a private estate & guest house with some of the best ladies in the biz and goodies galore! That's where I'll be (; if you're interested in a alternative visit

thepleasureconcierge.com Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
Well, I look forward to meeting you there!

I'm counting down the days until August. This is going to be a weekend to remember!
The Wife and I got VIP Tix. Looking for the freakiest of the freaks, maybe make some new friends.
Sounds awesome. I wanna go!!! But don't wanna go alone. Any callers pm me. We will have a blast I am sure
I'd go!!!
Just bought my VIP ticket definitely interested in this new experience
think I may visit atleast one day
Well, I look forward to meeting you there!

I'm counting down the days until August. This is going to be a weekend to remember! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Look forward to meeting you as well Ms.Pretty Brown Round (;
Deleted. Wrong thread.
Got my tickets today. Can't wait for it. Sounds like a ton of fun