:(

The average price in Nebraska is 250 to 300 hr for a provider here is Nebraska and surrounding states. If you notice all of us are raising our hhr and its eighter do this or start upselling. Msog, greek, bj, daty and more in a hhr is a lot to ask.

When looking at what the girls are charging for their time ask yourself "what is my daughter, sister, mother, grandmother worth for a hhr, hr of their service"?????? Bet your thinking now " A hell of a lot more than what these girls are charging for what they offer!" Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
damn guess I better raise my rates!lol
Don't get me wrong to the guys I met I had an awesome time, I had a great time in Omaha, since I've never been it was a new experience so I was probably overly paranoid, but it was cool, and I hope to come back soon and not only see my friends I've met but new ones to...

A special thanks to Ms lady Y, and SexySaraxxx between you two you girls helped me out immensely and helped keep me safe and I am very very appreciative. Thank you. You two girls are gems!!!
Glad ya had fun baby..rock on
Shayla, you are a sweetheart. Glad you made your goal and your price point is more than fair from pics and reviews. I'd say avg is 200-250 around here unless you're a gorgeous 20 something year old spinner w an abundant menu. It is hard to not get frustrated when thinking about expenses and being paranoid of "what ifs" when traveling but am happy it worked out for you and do come back!!! Hope I was helpful to you while you were here! Merry Christmas!