I cannot wait for football season!!

I still believe ..who dat!

Im coming to town when they play cowgirls
Yes that game was disappointing last night, and everybody say that it doesn't count but to me every game counts... Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson

The thing that I always personally go back to is the fact that when the Lions went on to lose every game during 2008, they had a perfect pre-season record. I mean, if we can trade a pre-season game for something during the regular season than I am down for it. But regardless, I still feel really confident with the Saints this year and I do think that they can at least make a good run in the play offs. Although I hope it does not have the heartbreak of the past few years.

I still believe ..who dat! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Still funny to see something with the name “Dallas” saying Who Dat . But glad to have you in the family!
Lol well I was born and raised in Brenham texas area...
But moved to new orleans the year we won super bowl..stayed in nola 6 awesome years..would still be there if it werent for wanting to be near my grandbabies lol...so my heart is with the saints!
LSU’s season starts tonight, I know they will beat GSU but I am much more concerned about beating the Longhorns next week. GEAUX TIGERS
Geaux Saints!!