Petition for Redress of Grievances

Judging from the maturity and wisdom of our fearless leader I’d say they’ll tell him to hang it in his ...

I’ll leave it there so that he can read my mind again and give me points for something I never said again.
Judge from the maturity and wisdom of our fearless leader I’d say they’ll tell him to hang it in his ...

I’ll leave it there so that he can read my mind again and give me points for something I never said again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8IwbJEwN0

BAHAHAAAAA

but to be fair to the "Sheriff" let's put this in context shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-k_BW8iLkk
Judging from the maturity and wisdom of our fearless leader I’d say they’ll tell him to hang it in his ...

I’ll leave it there so that he can read my mind again and give me points for something I never said again. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are treated so unfairly Father. Forgive us for we know not what we do Your Holiness. We know that you are an Innocent Victim
since u are on ignore i am unable to comprehend your post.

please try again.

BAHAAA
Corrected your post. I second that. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thank you tiny - I now request a reconsideration so I move the previous question.
Thank you tiny - I now request a reconsideration so I move the previous question. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I second this motion for reconsideration.
You guys REALLY need to read Robert’s before you try and act like you know parliamentary procedure rules...you’ve already stepped into two points of order...

Try again...
I second this motion for reconsideration. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lock them up. lock them up. lock them up. Why do Trump supporters think they are above the law? Even on Eccie. I've been warned several times and each time I shut it down. I don't know what working for Eccie is like behind the scenes. Btw mods I'm glad you finally drained this Swamp. I admit I've been guilty of it myself but I'm getting better every day

Vote No. Let them do their time. If I get in trouble Ill do mine

PS: Hello Brother & Friend IB.
Similar to convicts before a parole board i vote against this petition. Life in prison works in this case.

Wakeup while you're at it throw away the key. ;-)
Similar to convicts before a parole board i vote against this petition. Life in prison works in this case.

Wakeup while you're at it throw away the key. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Wakeup will get right to that .. as soon as IKE approves your "voluntary ban" request.

BAHAHAAAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2018, 06:02 PM
in fact the first wave of casualties of the NWO shall be returning Lazarus like from the dead any day now ...

BAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who were the first wave?

LexusL and lustyl were just recently popped. I bet lusty comes back banging the rtm more than when he first learned to bang his yingyang|
Who were the first wave?

LexusL and lustyl were just recently popped. I bet lusty comes back banging the rtm more than when he first learned to bang his yingyang| Originally Posted by WTF
YR used the rtm button for morse code.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2018, 07:03 PM
YR used the rtm button for morse code. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Who were the first wave?

LexusL and lustyl were just recently popped. I bet lusty comes back banging the rtm more than when he first learned to bang his yingyang| Originally Posted by WTF
go back to the beginning of the NWO for your "usual suspects" ..

YR had the unmitigated gall to RTM the RTM thread Chica started.

BAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by WTF

you mean like this?:

YR: .--./.-.././.-/..././.-./-/--/--/./.-.-.-/-/..../.-/-./-.-/-.--/---/..-/.-.-.-