Why no Ukraine "Bribery" thread yet?

Lame, lamer, lamest!

You're so pathetic you almost make me miss assup.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=179 Originally Posted by lustylad
I cant believe you call your momma lame. what kind of son are you?
I cant believe you call my momma insults lame. Originally Posted by themystic
Why not? Everyone in this forum thinks you and your puerile 5th grade cheap shots are lame.
I cant believe I call my momma lame. what kind of son am I? Originally Posted by themystic

what themystic really meant ..

BAHHAHHAHAAA
what themystic really meant ..

BAHHAHHAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No. I meant lusty called his own momma lame
No. I meant lusty called my knee-jerk momma insults lame Originally Posted by themystic
They are lame. In fact they're lamer than lame.

Your shtick ain't making it here.
They are lame. In fact they're lamer than lame. Your shtick ain't making it here. Originally Posted by lustylad
what should I do Lusty? Give me advice on how to speak truth to a bunch of cowardly un American losers. Im listening
I expected 7 pages already.

I don't know why Trump denied asking for a Hunter Biden investigation. if he and Rudy's "facts" are right, Trump has every right (and duty) to ask the Ukrainians to investigate. besides that it is not, IMO, trying to influence an election, because Biden is simply running right now.. if Trump asked for an investigation about Julian Castro, would people react the same?

if we had already had, say, the Iowa Caucus, yeah, I might be in for obstruction.

seems to me that Trump denying the particulars about the phone call, shows he doesn't believe he acted properly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sounds like Limbaugh talking.

First..Biden was doing what he was told to do with support of a multi national coalition.

Second... is it bribery or extortion, it’s one of the two or both.

Third...his personal attorney had no business conspiring with a foreign government to meddle into the 2020 election.

That sure sounds familiar doesn’t it
what should I do Lusty? Give me advice on how to speak truth to a bunch of cowardly un American losers. Im listening Originally Posted by themystic
I can't help you. Why don't you ask Sleepy Joe? He's a maestro at choosing truth over facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70
I can't help you. Why don't you ask Sleepy Joe? He's a maestro at choosing truth over facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70 Originally Posted by lustylad
Or maybe Kelly Ann Conway can teach me the art of Alternative facts. That's going to be funny watching sleepy joe bring back the Obama years. Do enjoy that Lusty!!!
...his personal attorney had no business conspiring with a foreign government to meddle into the 2020 election.

That sure sounds familiar doesn’t it Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Sure does sound familiar! Just follow the money in 2016! From hildebeest to Perkins Cole to Christopher Steele to Putin's henchmen! All for a meddlesome dossier!

Better be careful tossing around unsubstantiated charges of "conspiring" or colluding, jaxboy. That didn't work out too well for you last time.
Sure does sound familiar! Just follow the money in 2016! From hildebeest to Perkins Cole to Christopher Stelle to Putin's henchmen! All for a meddlesome dossier!

Better be careful tossing around unsubstantiated charges of "conspiring" or colluding, jaxboy. That didn't work out too well for you last time. Originally Posted by lustylad
Russia if you're listening could you please help out Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort
Sure does sound familiar! Just follow the money in 2016! From hildebeest to Perkins Cole to Christopher Stelle to Putin's henchmen! All for a meddlesome dossier!

Better be careful tossing around unsubstantiated charges of "conspiring" or colluding, jaxboy. That didn't work out too well for you last time. Originally Posted by lustylad
More leaks and more evidence surfaces every single day. Proof that the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is guilty of obstruction, campaign finance violations then and now, conspiracy to defraud the United States citizens, and of course the emoluments scandals.

Lustyladdie, your party is the one who best be careful. This shit is just getting started.
More leaks and more evidence surfaces every single day. Proof that the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is guilty of obstruction, campaign finance violations then and now, conspiracy to defraud the United States citizens, and of course the emoluments scandals.

Lustyladdie, your party is the one who best be careful. This shit is just getting started. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hahahaha! "Conspiracy to defraud the United States citizens..." Good one, jaxboy. You're a hoot!

What else are you going to make up tonight?

Either you are truly delusional or you think if you make more shit up you won't lose control of the narrative! Every fantasy you post here deflects us from talking about the real crimes of Comey et al.

Lustyladdie, your party is the one who best be careful. This shit is just getting started. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

BAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

obstruction of what? firing Comey, who has been shown to have leaked material to the media? those same leaks that were cited as fact by Mueller as obstruction based on media leaks?

campaign finance violations then and now .. what violations? reaching an agreement with a couple of lying sluts not to make unfounded politically motivated allegations?

conspiracy to defraud the United States citizens. WTF are you babbling about now? no idea.

emoluments scandals. ah the best for last. a completely untested politically motivated clause over Ben Franklin's snuff box. which he kept and his heirs have destroyed over the generations by removing the diamonds for them money. it's basically worthless today. left as it was it could easily rival a Faberge egg in value.

this shit is over, sparky. the harder the Democrats push this bullshit the worse it looks for them.
But, but, but, Hillary, same old bullshit from the trump party.