IN DYING NEED OF REVIEWS!!!!

I really don't care about reviews-I know the guys get the word across in the private forums.....................
I'm with you on this one Karla. I have written reviews in the past but since I found my ATF, I dont see a need to write a review about our time together.
Dunkin Donuts giving out more than iced coffee.
Lol Thanks for all the good advice. It was greatly appreciated, even the constructive criticism.
Skylar is right; a suprising amount of the gentlemen I have seen have read my site & ECCIE posts and weighed their decision more on that than my lone review. In my short time, I have learned to accept that reviews are few and far between and instead get fulfillment from the look of satisfaction, contentment or amazement on my date's face. Guys that review will review, but most don't and won't. Focus on what you can control- creating return clients by giving an amazing experience! Suerte!
Not sure if this will work, but how about making it a part of your screening? If two guys want the same time and day, the one with the most reviews wins.
Have you asked your regular clients who are also members here to write a review? Some may be willing to do it even without a review special but asking them (in a polite, non-pushy way) may help prompt them.
I think some guys are so horny get what they paid for and move on.
But I guess I will stick what I have,no reviews but cash in my pocket, I guess I was just being a baby after all this.
will yield more reviews than you could handle Originally Posted by petiteassman
Which is what threads like these cause to happen lol.
794 girls in Dallas, it is a wonder anybody gets a review. I have thought of retiring to Dallas just because of that number. One girl gave me a discount for doing a TER review, and that was what pushed me to schedule. A real review takes time and a lot of guys don't bother. Even I am cutting back.
Get out of Dallas. Take that nice ass on tour. Don't foreget to stop off in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Well maybe you can stop and smell the roses sometimes, because today is where we are,and tomorrow is gone for good,a review helps us all and gives us all ideas and inspirations on with improving next session.When you decide want to see someone I am sure you read her reviews first, so you know what you like and what isn't your thing.I love men to see what kind of lady I am.If there are none to read then you have to just take a chance. I dont think my life is so bad,as a matter of fact I love it. but sometimes when I do something that is a turn on its nice to know, and visa versa, believe it helps us all to do better job at times..Do what you wish I never try to encourage anything that slows your life down too much. But I like to give my opinion.To me a review is like a beautiful flower that never dies.
I have great days as a matter of fact I do art and am starting a business with someone,for those of you like to give little a simple cute gift here and there. ,which I think is sweet.
My ideas an my business has to do with is tropical soaps and candles, with a touch of self doing spas, Actually alot more than that I will soon have a web site for you to see what I am doing.
I love ART AND AM VERY EXCITED,I know this will do well because I have given out all my samples, and have been asked for returns when it starts going I will let you know.
I hope that no one takes this that I am complaining because I have met so many sweet guys here and wish I could see them more,But I know some have certain funds, and some are busy, but I have met men that have made me feel so much prettier after they go , being a provider is a positive thing in my like and will try to keep doing it until....,I dont judge men for any reason, I just try to make their day a better one as much as possible.
I have said things that are misunderstood before and lost some men along the way.But as the saying goes, one door closes and one or two open.
XOXOXOs Always Vic...
Op, Touring is a life saver. I don't know how a provider can tour and be broke. Go and be the next hot piece of ass somewhere else if your base isn't working out for ya .

As for reviews, I know ladies that work without them and do better than most ladies WITH reviews.
In the end of the day I am fine I wish I would get more reviews because I am a very unique person. But some guys wont know about that somewhere close to them there is someone that can make there day special.