Obama- the Boy President

You have painted yourself into a corner. Ask Hanoi Whiny how it feels!
Better than a two war president... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's that too.

Jim
Actually I thought about child president but it didn't have the right ring. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bullshit.

I also thought of the adolescent president but ....well it doesn't sound right either. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
More shit.

What you ascribe to racism (you being from where you're from) is a choice to find an accurate term with the right amount of derision in it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Piled higher and deeper.

You can say what you want but I think most of us know just how stupid you sound and how far you're reaching to protect Barry. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm not protecting "Barry". I'm not even a fan of his. But, I also don't let snide racism slide by.

And the only one who has sounded stupid in this thread so far is you. That will change when IIFFOFRDB or Whirlagay chimes in, but for now, it's just you.

Of course you're perfectly okay when they called Herman Cain an Oreo, or Ann Coulter a slut, or Condi a ......well you get the idea (maybe you don''t). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now you are making shit up to cover your ass.

When have I ever indicated that I was "perfectly OK" with Herman Cain being called an Oreo? Or Anne Colter being called a slut? Or Condi Rice being called whatever?

Can you post a link? Or will you retract that stupidity? Or will you just change the subject?
  • Doove
  • 10-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Obama has the emotional age of an adolescent boy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Oh. My. God.
JD was not being racial when he used the term "boy president "......get off it.
Whirrly to the rescue defending stupidity..
JD thinks he's clever. Obviously you agree with him, Whirlygay.
Narcissistic.
Deceitful.
Untruthful.
Arrogant.
Immature.
Alinskyite.
Statist.
Unaccountable.