Live for free on the taxpayers dime

Paying guests at a Super 8 motel in upstate New York were kicked out without notice this week to make room for illegal freeloaders being bused in from New York City
Vast Majority Of Americans Say Illegal Immigration Is Either "Crisis" Or "Major Problem"

Amid a historic wave of people crossing the U.S.-Mexico border unlawfully, an overwhelming majority of Americans polled say that illegal immigration is a crisis or—at best—a “major problem.”

A recent poll by Gallup found that 39 percent of Americans believe the border situation is a full-blown “crisis.” Another 33 percent think it’s a “major problem,” meaning that a whopping 72 percent believe the situation on the border is bad enough to be considered seriously problematic.
New York City Democrat Mayor Eric Adams on illegal immigration:

"Our cup has basically runneth over. We have no more room in the city."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1682071172010197000 Originally Posted by berryberry
Much like the royal family I never quite understood why Americans spend this much time and energy on New York unless they live there.
Much like the royal family I never quite understood why Americans spend this much time and energy on New York unless they live there. Originally Posted by DNinja69
If you can't understand the irony and importance of New York City, the "welcoming, sanctuary city of illegal freeloaders" sending message to new illegals "Don't come here" well then I can't help you
... I'm afraid that this is one problem that NY is gonna
need to solve all on its own.

... "It's up to you, New York - New Yourrrrk!" ...

#### Salty
If you can't understand the irony and importance of New York City, the "welcoming, sanctuary city of illegal freeloaders" sending message to new illegals "Don't come here" well then I can't help you Originally Posted by berryberry
My comment was not really about NY though was it...