Why Can't A 19yr Old Get In An AMP in Dallas

Well, my friend is not crazy at all. He dresses in mostly american eagle and preppy clothes. He has no tattoos. At first sight, he looks like any other average healthy guy. I can post with perfect spelling and complete sentences, but i chose not to. I was just asking a question for someone. Apparently, he is a hobbyist just like everybody on this website. I can spell if I choose too, but what is the point. I have an amazing career, so why are you telling me about my spelling having to do with employment? If you guys don't want to answer a question that's fine with me, but at least try to stay on topic. Originally Posted by bigdicchaney
Lay off the commas, don't end a sentence in a preposition, Too=to and don't forget the question marks.

I have the same problem.
One reasonable possibility is they are (wisely) careful about legal issues - especially allowing a minor in the place.

Your friend is 20 you say. Anyone under 30 or so is going to get carded if he tries to buy a beer - as a precaution. Carding people is absolutely not in the amp business model - for obvious reasons. So anyone that looks fairly young (except me) shouldn't be surprised to be denied service.

By the way, many indies have an under 35 or so restriction. I guarantee you the mamasans have lots more experience than most indies with the issues young, beligerent, pushy guys can present - so young guys might not be all that welcome.

By the way. They are NOT worried about your young friend dating one of the girls.

Have fun and play safe.

SL Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot

SL
When I grow up (and can get into an AMP) I want to be wise like you.

torito
Is almost every thread on eccie turning into an argument or what?? Can't we all just be nice??
+1