How the Manhattan DA's Investigation Into Donald Trump Unraveled

... On sale at a conservative retailer near you.

### Salty
... On sale at a conservative retailer near you.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

on sale in the White House gift shop on Jan 21st, 2025.

bahhahahhahahaaaaaa
Everybody knows it's all a political witch hunt. That's why trumpy is paying big bucks for legal fees Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Of course he is, and they’re obviously better ones than the government’s.
This is what happens when you try to manufacture a crime out of thin air to settle a vendetta. It’s tough finding evidence of something that never happened. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

You must be talking about the MASSIVE election fraud that no one can find....that never happened...and how much fake news has been manufactured out of thin air purported to be evidence ? PLENTY
Oh there’s a shit ton that has been found, Maddow just doesn’t talk about it so you’ve remained unaware.
NO

Sounds like "we have it but we can't tell anyone"

You would be a great target for telemarketing scams
You must be talking about the MASSIVE election fraud that no one can find....that never happened...and how much fake news has been manufactured out of thin air purported to be evidence ? PLENTY Originally Posted by VitaMan
Fraud in general is the basis of all Governments, including our own. Nothing ever happens by accident when it comes to politics it's always planned. Once you learn that you'll acquire a level of awareness and common sense you don't have right now.
Look in the mirror
Look in the mirror Originally Posted by VitaMan
Sorry chump. I have my shit together. You're the one who lacks the insight. I think it's safe to assume you know the signs of the weather. So how is it you don't know the signs of the times?
I like the one prosecutors remarks.

“We had a very weak case, but better to go to trial and loose rather than not try”.

Translation……”We are the government prosecutors, and we can choose to make life miserable for anyone we choose if we so desire”.

Somebody needs to bring charges against this entire pack of turds for attempting a politically motivated witch hunt.
quote: Levianon17

Sorry chump. I have my shit together. You're the one who lacks the insight. I think it's safe to assume you know the signs of the weather. So how is it you don't know the signs of the times?quote

no use talking to you at all
you've got all your shit together...in one place ? ....if you say so
quote: Levianon17

Sorry chump. I have my shit together. You're the one who lacks the insight. I think it's safe to assume you know the signs of the weather. So how is it you don't know the signs of the times?quote

no use talking to you at all
you've got all your shit together...in one place ? ....if you say so Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah, don't talk to me. Talk to those that are on the same page with you, the blank one, lol. Dumb on.
Excellent
Look in the mirror Originally Posted by VitaMan

this you .. my "Pretty"?

Excellent Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so