First Day Back I asked 1 Question the Results Were Telling!

While you are patting yourself on the back for being a deplorable and being so good at it that you may be the most deplorable of deplorables on a hooker board, you can add to your resume that I named one of my problem rabbits “Lexus”. So now your life is complete. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're the one patting yourself on the back. What you fail to realize is deplorables never win and only a deplorable would vote for a criminal. Hillary Clinton was under criminal investigation while running for president, now that's deplorable.

Jim
More like skulls full of mush. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
A problem is .... the first day of classes hasn't arrived!

Registration is not even completed.
All on a Hooker board are laughingstock....especially if they think they're not. Originally Posted by WTF
And the more posts you make the bigger laughingstock you are so you and Assup are the s
And the more posts you make the bigger laughingstock you are so you and Assup are the s Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Does it make you wonder why he posts on a "hooker board"?

He answered it. He thinks he's not!
A problem is .... the first day of classes hasn't arrived!

Registration is not even completed. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good point. Another standinshit lie. No surprise there.
Good point. Another standinshit lie. No surprise there. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Look I could care less if you believe what I do or not! I only mentioned it on here so that you would know I have studied what I speak of. Classes did start where I teach and I also do roving speeches at universities all around the world. Assuming that some of you have children in college you probably paid to have them attend one of my classes, or have paid for one of my books. So believe what you want but I don’t make things up, I am not Fox News.
... Classes did start where I teach .....

..... and I also do roving speeches at universities all around the world. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It just gets worse!

Now he's a "world renowned" speaker!!!!!

Junior, as to statement number one: Only if you "teach" for an internet correspondence school! And you're not even qualified for that position.
It just gets worse!

Now he's a "world renowned" speaker!!!!!

Junior, as to statement number one: Only if you "teach" for an internet correspondence school! And you're not even qualified for that position. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He sure spends a lot of time in here posting totally stupid shit. I wonder where he finds the time and energy to teach and rove around the Globe giving speeches, lol.

Jim
In my advanced political science class with 365 students... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hahahaha.... it is rare for any college or university - public or private - to offer classes with more 100 students. Most intro classes are "capped" or limited to far fewer students. Advanced classes are even smaller!

No fucking way does this jackass teach a class with 365 students. It would take a week just to review and grade every assignment or exam! (Now watch him claim he has 5 TAs helping him lol.)

Professor Fellatio exposes himself as a fraud every time he posts!

He isn't even remotely competent at lying!

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!!
In my advanced political science class with 365 students I asked 1 question and had the students respond using a private voting booth.

Who would you prefer was the president of the United States in 2018?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton
Barak Obama

The results were very telling and not good for republicans

Barak Obama 187
Hillary Clinton 174
Donald Trump 004

Keep in mind this is not a liberal student body but it is a educated student body.

I feel the results show that in his first year Trumps lone success has been increasing the popularity of Clinton, Obama and possibly democrats in general.

I found it very interesting and a very bad sign for Trump and Republicans in 2018 ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I don’t force my political views on my students many of whom are republicans and conservatives. I do ask them to consider all news sources and then to form their own opinions. I only shared these results here to demonstrate how far Trump has fallen and how popular his decline has made Obama and Clinton. It was interesting. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Look I could care less if you believe what I do or not! I only mentioned it on here so that you would know I have studied what I speak of. Classes did start where I teach and I also do roving speeches at universities all around the world. Assuming that some of you have children in college you probably paid to have them attend one of my classes, or have paid for one of my books. So believe what you want but I don’t make things up, I am not Fox News. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Please... save your lies for someone is gullible.

an educated class voted the way they voted is a very liberal class.
no way can they be conservative or republican.

and you think you're CNN...
Look I could care less if you believe what I do or not! I only mentioned it on here so that you would know I have studied what I speak of. Classes did start where I teach and I also do roving speeches at universities all around the world. Assuming that some of you have children in college you probably paid to have them attend one of my classes, or have paid for one of my books. So believe what you want but I don’t make things up, I am not Fox News. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
StanTheSupid

.. do your "students" know you are the laughing stock of a hooker board? Originally Posted by LexusLover
More like skulls full of mush. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And based on most of his posts concerning his students, i wouldn't call ANY of them educated.. BUT THEY CERTAINLY sound like a liberal student body!
Hahahaha.... it is rare for any college or university - public or private - to offer classes with more 100 students. Most intro classes are "capped" or limited to far fewer students. Advanced classes are even smaller!

No fucking way does this jackass teach a class with 365 students. It would take a week just to review and grade every assignment or exam! (Now watch him claim he has 5 TAs helping him lol.)

Professor Fellatio exposes himself as a fraud every time he posts!

He isn't even remotely competent at lying!

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
I wish you were right CrustyDick , actually classes with 300+ students are more common than you might think, I spoke once to a class of 600+ students. Maybe calling it a class isn’t proper as it’s usually more of a speaking event so it attracts larger crowds. There is however a need for more funding of higher education, hopefully a bit of the defense budget can be moved toward education. Perhaps if we educated better we would raise less deplorables and have a better society.
Perhaps if we educated better we would raise less deplorables and have a better society. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Who is "we"?

Do you change your own diapers, or have you learned how to do it?