Blair Nikole Fox- proving her Eccie “no” is FAKE

Now this review was posted just days ago (Feb 2022). The full review explicitly states they seen me in mid Missouri “a couple weeks ago” well, I (verifiably) have been in VEGAS since 12/23/21 sooooo no they didn’t. WTF.
EXCEPT from 1/26 to 2/4 when you were "home" as (verifiably) tweeted repeatedly on your own Twitter.

I'd be careful with this one, guys. She screenshots an awful lot of PMs and Texts for her little twitters. And her only other review here is, well, read the comments.
EXCEPT from 1/26 to 2/4 when you were "home" as (verifiably) tweeted repeatedly on your own Twitter.

I'd be careful with this one, guys. She screenshots an awful lot of PMs and Texts for her little twitters. And her only other review here is, well, read the comments. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
Lol I definitely was NOT. Proof?

I'd be careful with this one, guys. She screenshots an awful lot of PMs and Texts for her little twitters. And her only other review here is, well, read the comments. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
http://https://www.eccie.net/images/profile81a278a96e5648595bc19eb2a7c0e0 20.jpg here’s a dated Snapchat that’s also got me located on the strip with my snap code + other uploads that prove you’re full of 💩

Yea, I call out people for being dumbasses and time wasters. idgaf. I block out contact info. It could be any imbecile on the other end.
The ECCIE review does not say it was his 3rd visit. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
It’s the TER review that states 3rd visit
It’s the TER review that states 3rd visit Originally Posted by Blair_Fox

Cool-- Eccie doesn't care about TER reviews and has no jurisdiction over them.
Cool-- Eccie doesn't care about TER reviews and has no jurisdiction over them. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Obviously the point is lost on you. The point is there’s a very good odds (100% actually) that Eccie review that he posted is not true because the TER one definitely isn’t and I can prove that.
Ughhh caked on Make up? How rude?

Haters..ughhh

There's several fake review posters & germs out there that get a nut from posting bullshit , kudos to you for having the courage to bring it to the readers attention here & I'm hoping you forgot about this yesterday &

Raise your rate for the bullshit this has caused you the mental ughhh..drama
Obviously the point is lost on you. The point is there’s a very good odds (100% actually) that Eccie review that he posted is not true because the TER one definitely isn’t and I can prove that. Originally Posted by Blair_Fox

No, the "point" is not lost on me... I get what you are trying to say. What I'm trying to explain to you is that having an almost identical review on TER just isn't enough to have a review removed here.

The biggest hurdle is timing. You're just now protesting a review from September that claims he saw you in June-- so being in Vegas since December would have no bearing-- regardless of whether or not there is a different review with different dates on TER. You'd need to be able to prove that there is no way he saw you when he said he saw you on here. Its pretty damn difficult to get a review removed here.

This would have been a great deal more effective if you had protested when the review happened.
op should just go see Patrick696969 again for another "yes"

or did he forget his password ????
Proof? Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
Your Twitter tweeted it repeatedly. Most recently you tweeted that schedule right between two admissions of canceling a couple sessions and keeping their deposits. Well, one cancel and one you decided to no-show.

Your schedule, on at least two advertising sites showed it repeatedly.

And you've left phone numbers, snapchat names and reddit handles on your screenshots pretty consistently.
Your Twitter tweeted it repeatedly. Most recently you tweeted that schedule right between two admissions of canceling a couple sessions and keeping their deposits. Well, one cancel and one you decided to no-show.

Your schedule, on at least two advertising sites showed it repeatedly.

And you've left phone numbers, snapchat names and reddit handles on your screenshots pretty consistently. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
You’re literally making shit up
You’re literally making shit up Originally Posted by Blair_Fox

It's literally on your Twitter. You forgot to delete the Jan 15 post of your schedule tweet when you cleared the others out. And the screenshots are everywhere in your twits, almost all with identifying info still present.
You’re literally making shit up Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
So is this one fake also Blair? https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1062609562
It's literally on your Twitter. You forgot to delete the Jan 15 post of your schedule tweet when you cleared the others out. And the screenshots are everywhere in your twits, almost all with identifying info still present. Originally Posted by aguyiknow
I think this is the one you are talking about---

https://twitter.com/poshcourtesan/st...94694801408000