Throwback Thursday Tale: My Modeling Journey in Nostalgic Reflections

• BLM69
  • 12-05-2023, 07:06 PM
An advertisement! Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Hating as usual SMH 😐
Congrats (sincerely) to the OP for creating the perfect threAD. It appears to break no rules, contains very enticing photos, and keeps getting bumped such that, like Pavlov’s dog, I was compelled to start researching the lady to see if she was close enough to me that I might see her (alas, I don’t think she is).

Bravo!
"Hating as usual SMH ��"

Rules are rules ... you should know that, as many times as you have been banned ;-)
"Hating as usual SMH ��"

Rules are rules ... you should know that, as many times as you have been banned ;-) Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Did you RTM the original post? If it meets the criteria for an ad, they have zero problems yanking a thread down.
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2023, 11:48 AM
"Hating as usual SMH ��"

Rules are rules ... you should know that, as many times as you have been banned ;-) Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
You live here trying to catch tricks on every threAD, they're not interested in you! It's clear as day. Go find someone else to snitch on, preferably not one of your hooker sisters
  • Go4it
  • 12-06-2023, 06:22 PM
I have never undertood why the "thread" hollering bitches give a fuck! Instead of complaining get off your dead ass and do something similar. Alas, that probably takes to much effort.
I like threADS. The very foundation of this site was built on threADS.
I like threADS. The very foundation of this site was built on threADS. Originally Posted by cage196
Particularly ones with sexy photos. And clever ways to sneak in the incall location. They’re much appreciated by me.
Particularly ones with sexy photos. And clever ways to sneak in the incall location. They’re much appreciated by me. Originally Posted by TinMan
I concur. Creative threADs that’s don’t violate any forum rules get my upvote too! They are fun to read, and informative.
Particularly ones with sexy photos. And clever ways to sneak in the incall location. They’re much appreciated by me. Originally Posted by TinMan
Tiffany’s photos are definitely sexy and got me to look into her information. The other photos later in this thread not so much.
  • Busty
  • 12-07-2023, 04:48 PM
Tiffany’s photos are definitely sexy and got me to look into her information. The other photos later in this thread not so much. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Just a FYI,
I would have posted sexy pictures but some of us are scared of posting anything since there are such strict rules these days.
A thong that doesn't cover our full butt cheeks might get booted out, can be seen as nudity.
If we post a picture with our phone number on it as a watermark, could be considered advertising.
What if the shirt is wet and our nipples are showing through, a tightrope on acceptable pictures.
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2023, 06:33 PM
Any other nostalgic pics?
tiffany, great photos from your past!
what sort of modeling where you doing? lingerie model, pinup girl, ???

while it could be a threAD, i'd guess it's more about her reliving/reminiscing about her past and feeling great about how her past helped her make it today.
"... Throwback Thursday had cast its nostalgic charm, celebrating both the beautiful moments of the past and the incredible journey that continues. ..."

You live here trying to catch tricks on every threAD, they're not interested in you! It's clear as day. Go find someone else to snitch on, preferably not one of your hooker sisters Originally Posted by BLM69
I’d shag Gayle. I just don’t go through screening.
  • BLM69
  • 12-09-2023, 04:17 PM
I’d shag Gayle. I just don’t go through screening. Originally Posted by DanTheMan29
Take your $ elsewhere, never give up any personal information to anyone and never ever see a hooker that asks for deposits