The Braces Are Off, But Now What?

As per your question I can think of three options:
1. Send all your regulars (or semi-regulars) pm's or emails and make the offer.
2. Post an ad asking anyone who saw you to contact you for a special thank you. Some who didn't see you may sneak it, but, worst case, it's new clients.
3. Post an ad to celebrate with a hot special (less hassle than #1, maybe more new clients than number 2).

Lovely photo by the way!

Regards,
congrats Wynter. glad to hear that everything has healed well.
BJ appreciation month? he he he...
Italiana, who doesn't appreciate a BJ?
Wynter,
You were stunning with the braces. You gotta be absolutely breathtaking now! Glad things went so well for you.
How about visiting San Antonio now as a reward to yourself? (And to those of us down here who desperately are seeking Wynter!)
Congrats to You for getting it done and over. Saw you with them,,, it was wonderful. I am in on whatever challenge you come up with.

Having seen the Italian Princess also, I suggest we coordinate a double. You both together with banging bod's and great bbbj's would rock me if not the entire plex!!!
I saw the before and after too. World-class service either way, but she sure does like to smile a lot more now. Which is a good thing!
I do not think the braces hinder anyone but you.
Being with you was one hot experience and the
BJ's could not have been any better.
Thats my two cents !!!!!!!!!
I LOVE women with braces! Must be a flashback to my youth kind of deal. Call me weird but I find them strangely erotic.
As per your question I can think of three options:
1. Send all your regulars (or semi-regulars) pm's or emails and make the offer.
2. Post an ad asking anyone who saw you to contact you for a special thank you. Some who didn't see you may sneak it, but, worst case, it's new clients.
3. Post an ad to celebrate with a hot special (less hassle than #1, maybe more new clients than number 2).

Lovely photo by the way!

Regards, Originally Posted by Iaintliein
awww, i aint liein, what did you go and suggest that for??
now there will be more guys and gals in her line :^(

seriously, the wait is worth it. i visited ms. wynter for my first time yesterday and all i can say is "YOWZA!!!"
When I read the subject, I thought you had been healed and could walk again! OK, not really, congrats anyway from some one looking at surgery next week. Hopping to keep a body part, NO not that, index finger.