Adding a bit of a Burlesque Tantalizing Treat to a session

but but but.......there are already ladies at the SC....why would I bring extra headaches.
They Can Can Can
They Can Can Can Originally Posted by angelinadream
What an idiot.

Carmela there are already ladies here who offer the striptease/stripper experience. Everytime I've tried to dance for a guy he'd sit still for a minute, and then I was dancing on something else. Most don't have the patience for it in a private session.
Enough is enough already with this pest & her stalking and harassment!!!!! The only idiot here is Laughable Daphne and the only time Eccie has been a good site since she registered here is during the 24hrs when she was banned.

but but but.......there are already ladies at the SC....why would I bring extra headaches. Originally Posted by dearhunter
They Can Can Can Originally Posted by angelinadream
lol
Enough is enough already with this pest & her stalking and harassment!!!!! The only idiot here is Laughable Daphne and the only time Eccie has been a good site since she registered here is during the 24hrs when she was banned.

lol Originally Posted by Raphael
A little cheese with your wine, Handpuppet?

These girls are all grown up and know exactly what they are doing and most handle themselves pretty well. If you want to help them out maybe you should take into consideration that by associating yourself with some of the them you are deterring prospective clients from booking them.

I would thinck that some guys on the board wouldn't see them because they know that they can't give an honest review without stirring a shit storm and being attacked.
Others are probably afraid that you may have visited recently and feel like bringing a bottle of Febreze into session is just rude.
As for me, cats have very sensitive noses.......and our whiskers pick up bad vibrations from fucktards a mile away.
It is just like a BOARDMAN to think the stench tht surrounds him comes from others not from that part of his anatomy that defines him most truthfully: his asshole

And it is just like a BOARDMAN to spread the slander spewed here by low quality whores and con artists - thereby further intimidating men away from posting alerts and honest reviews.

And Becky, if you read this, do you want to know who is laughing when the low quality clique of Boardman, NAN, Laughable Daphne, Brooke Wild et alii spews its flamings and its hate here?

KOSAIR !!!!

Why? Because what little business he gets he gets (before he too discourages them) he gets from people who are alienated from this site by the antics of its cheaper members
Everyone's asshole stincks at some point.
Some of us chose to do something about it

Nice to see you taking the high road for a change, Handpuppet.
Too bad the boarman does not practice what he preaches. His Mama obviously failed to teach him those basic skills...
Too bad the boarman does not practice what he preaches. His Mama obviously failed to teach him those basic skills... Originally Posted by Raphael
I'm not sure what that means.
I was just saying that it was nice to see you take a more civilized approach in your rhetoric.
There are no high roads in the alley........
Mama didn't teach me much but at least I don't smell.

BTW does a handpuppet have an asshole or just a hand up his skirt?

KOSAIR !!!!

Why? Because what little business he gets he gets (before he too discourages them) he gets from people who are alienated from this site by the antics of its cheaper members Originally Posted by Raphael
you are a paranoid stinky little puppet.