Its SUMMER RAFFLE time GUYS!!!!!!

Wait he won last time, or am I wrong? I'm gonna pay him to buy me a lotto ticket.
Redraw???
Do we have to reregister?
Will take care of you Annie just ask my love : )
And thank you to the people that offered to replace my rabitt. Lol. Also know that I do know what I'm ranting about. And so do they. And I am correct. If I was wrong I would accept and apologize. So far as usual I have not ever had to except twice. 1 time I bitched out r.m instead of the real asshole photographer . But she was in the thread and trying to defend why I should eat about 1000. So I said sorry. But they are still both assholes. 2. I again messed up a Tyler with a taylor. One stole my phone and all baby pics and contact's cause Nikki and she thought they could run a service by stealing my cell phone. Obviously that did not work out. So I'll say what I want . Cause if you don't or someone doesn't you allow them to troll and open the door for shit you can't imagine. Personal life to say the least. Pros at phishing. Anyway thats that. Btw. I say this shit to try to keep them away from this community. They do horrible things. Annie is fine. I have everything going for us all the time and I haven't even made a phone call yet. It's very hot and these assholes are the cause. So carry on..we are open and never been busted. Not planning on it either. Punks are punks and draw non wanted guests to this board. Ok!!

Yes he won
Unbeatable this guy. But alas he can't make it AGAIN!! LOL. SO WE DRAW AGAIN AT 9PM. TY XXOO ANNIE
So who won the redraw?
^^^ YOU DID!

Yamahacoonass is the NEW WINNER!
Dang, congrats coonass!!!!
What do I have to do?
This is so cool!!! I wish I could tell all my friends!!!! Lol
What do I have to do? Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass
Call Annie in 4 day's. LOL