What the hell is wrong with providers

latnremdy, had I seen an ad, I might have remembered to call. BUT, unless you want to come up to spring, you're a little far. After the 1hr drive each way to Trinity, Unless I have business on the othersides of town, I am not going.

I did have a plan B, C, D, and E. They were all executed.

I finally tapped a chubby at MOON SPA. Nothing great to review, but someone got my money.
...So today I see the bitch thread from GFE LALA. I call and set something up, 3 hrs in advance. 30 minutes prior, I make contact with her and she tells me, sorry but someone else came and saw me, so now Im late!. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Now isn't that ironic.......
sorry baby about your hard time
latnremdy, had I seen an ad, I might have remembered to call. BUT, unless you want to come up to spring, you're a little far. .............. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
I saw Latnremedy couple of days back. I have arranged the date well in advance. I think that she may be willing to travel if you give enough notice. This you may have to discuss with her. Man I did have agreat session. Nice sexy lady. Latnremedy is good remedy to my ailments. Cheers
It is not easy being Carkiddo. Originally Posted by Htowner
Thank goodness
Just went through tcb problems with a provider last night. She post an ad yesterday, it said she will be arriving at 10pm so I text her and asked if she wanted to bring in the new year right. She says yeah so I asked "is 12 tonight too late". Now tonight means tonight not tomorrow night am I right? Throughout the rest of the day I let her know I was looking forward to seeing her again so she has plenty of opportunities to let me know she apparently can't read her own ads or text messages because for some damn reason she said she wouldn't be here till the next morning. Now how the hell am I suppose to find a plan b new years eve night at midnight. Talk about being just a tad annoyed.

Here it is New Years Day and I'm still pissed lol.
It is not easy being Carkiddo. Originally Posted by Htowner
I just pick up the phone and it's a done deal you don't see me whining about not getting laid.
We've all been there, even back before black Tuesday, once had a grand in the hip national and could not buy a hug. It always gets better and sometimes it goes the other way too. Originally Posted by Wayward
I'll give you hug for a grand but that's all.
Just went through tcb problems with a provider last night. She post an ad yesterday, it said she will be arriving at 10pm so I text her and asked if she wanted to bring in the new year right. She says yeah so I asked "is 12 tonight too late". Now tonight means tonight not tomorrow night am I right? Throughout the rest of the day I let her know I was looking forward to seeing her again so she has plenty of opportunities to let me know she apparently can't read her own ads or text messages because for some damn reason she said she wouldn't be here till the next morning. Now how the hell am I suppose to find a plan b new years eve night at midnight. Talk about being just a tad annoyed.

Here it is New Years Day and I'm still pissed lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I talked to her at 9:00 this morning and they haven't left Dallas yet.
Originally Posted by Wayward
We've all been there, even back before black Tuesday, once had a grand in the hip national and could not buy a hug. It always gets better and sometimes it goes the other way too.

I'll give you hug for a grand but that's all. Originally Posted by carkido45
If it ever gets to that point, I'm giving myself a red mist hair cut, but weren't you doing multi-pops on the track for a franklin? Why would you gouge poor old Father Wayward that's not very nice.
That's why I have a girl who I see regularly since she is always on time and prepared and if she has to cancel she will let me know ahead of time. we all have things that come up and as long as we respect each others time then it works out. I am sure the providers have to deal with lots of guys who are flaky also and cancel at the last minute.

you kind of have to be able to shrug it off and reward the providers who treat it like a business by seeing them again. Money is the big equalizer and the flaky providers will have to keep getting new customers when the good providers will have a group of regulars who treat them right and wont have to advertise all the time trying to find a new sucker.

I have had many times when I would love to have a good option for last minute session, maybe I will have to get screened by some of the local agencies since most of the providers i see require atleast a days notice so if you get nc\ns you are usually left with a strip club as the only option and I am not a fan of that option anymore.
I talked to her at 9:00 this morning and they haven't left Dallas yet. Originally Posted by Gator42
Same here man. Tell me, did you get the same impression from the ad as I did?
This is a RANT thread! All Freaking week, I wanted to get laid. I called one of the northside latin agencies, well, no one wanted to work up north.
I called and set up with trinity. DRIVE an hour each way. She's late, for whatever reason, smells like NASTY SMOKE. Tells me she doesn't smoke (any more), later I do a homework search and smoke is noticed on several reviews.
I go for a foot massage and DAM, all I get was a foot massage. Lady says, oh police police all around. Screw it.
So today I see the bitch thread from GFE LALA. I call and set something up, 3 hrs in advance. 30 minutes prior, I make contact with her and she tells me, sorry but someone else came and saw me, so now Im late!. Well you know what, take your AZZZ back up to Dallas!.
Freaking providers NEED to remember, customers are always here, YOU go away! Don't advertise, you are GFE, if your'e not. Don't advertise you have an incall, when all it is, is a HOTEL room, that I pay for! Don't advertise if you're not going to answer or return a call! AND DONT FREAKIN COMPLAIN WHEN YOU DON'T GET/MAKE ANYMONEY.
Thank you for your time and attention. Feel free to let loose on all providers too. Now sit back and relax. Happy New Year. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
This is no better than a provider going on a rant because she saw one guy who had a stinky balls, then the next guy tried to short her -- now she's says all hobbyists are douchebags.

Relax, dude. Money's still in your pocket, right? Still have your wallet, watch and other valuables? Didn't get stabbed or shot at? LE's none-the-wiser? Then walk it off, sport. You hit a rough patch. Remember who did ya wrong and never schedule with them again -- take your patronage elsewhere. Problem solved.

And if you think your little temper tantrum is going to improve your chances of having quality appointments with the ladies here, then you need to wake up.
I agree Ender. But he just needed to vent just like providers do. Hey at least he didn't say "any providers that respond to this, it probably means it's you" right.
Same here man. Tell me, did you get the same impression from the ad as I did? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yeah,
They intended to drive down last night but didn't make it.
I told her a few min. ago to call me after they got here and settled!