Once you go techno, you ain't never going back...

Oh damm, The perfect woman get what we need then turn them off , so you don't have to listen to the bitchin LMAO!!!
I got a chance to try one out. F-ing terrible experience! IOP was terrible, mechanical; she was going thru the motions. No personality what so ever. She tried to make eye contact during oral, but really it was like she was looking thru me, had a bit of a lazy eye - not sexy at all.

Her bolts-ons were actually bolted on - not sexy at all.

Her robot cervix zapped me with electricity when I hit it - ouch. My big partner doesn't need to get zapped like that; a flaw that's supposed to get resolved on the next version.

Her moaning was a distraction, had an observable repeating track, oddly enough reminded me of my vacuum - not sexy at all.

Don't get too excited guys,
LnH
are you serious?

Fu**ckng A ..... if you can get off by a mechanical "lover" ... then you MUST be certainly "special". And I mean that in a weird way.

We providers are all about the sensual touch .... the interaction that .... intrigue.

WTF - I'm defending myself against a robot?

A very interesting topic ... tho

It might go both ways in the future. Hell .... robots are replacing most of the work force these days ...
but I think intimacy is pure human ... and no place for a robot. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
laugh and ridicul all you want, there are people with certain disabilities i can see this helping out sexually. you dont keep your vibrator on you 24/7 do you? no just when you wanna bang one out. so why not, i had a fleshlight and if i still had it i would not be paying for pussy casue it feels great but try explaing to parents wtf its for..yeah not having that convo.
laugh and ridicul all you want, there are people with certain disabilities i can see this helping out sexually. you dont keep your vibrator on you 24/7 do you? no just when you wanna bang one out. so why not, i had a fleshlight and if i still had it i would not be paying for pussy casue it feels great but try explaing to parents wtf its for..yeah not having that convo. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Dude, I've seen your sad sap stories here before, you live at home, your dad hates you, etc then grow a pair and act like a man. Don't have education? Get one. Don't have a good job? Work at it and get one. Don't have your own place? Work at it and get one. You play victim and sound like a hooker crying how the world has wronged her but don't do anything about it. If you can type here you can get an education.

Not trying to be mean, just real with you as I don't think anyone in your real life is telling you like it is. I sincerely wish you the best.
Oooook and with that we take this back to the topic of discussion.
I could see myself owning one, if the price was right, I just don't know about renting it.
I got a chance to try one out. F-ing terrible experience! IOP was terrible, mechanical; she was going thru the motions. No personality what so ever. She tried to make eye contact during oral, but really it was like she was looking thru me.... Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
OK.... Are we living in the twighlight zone ?

Hey watch out --- your sexbot might come out and do this.

laugh and ridicul all you want, there are people with certain disabilities i can see this helping out sexually. you dont keep your vibrator on you 24/7 do you? no just when you wanna bang one out. so why not, i had a fleshlight and if i still had it i would not be paying for pussy casue it feels great but try explaing to parents wtf its for..yeah not having that convo. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Well ... dude ... try "splaining" why you can't spell and why you obviously would choose a fleshlight over REAL pussy?

Listen, I've serviced quadriplegics, paraplegics and people with disabilities. Burn victims and I could go on and on.

Don't preach to me about how I don't understand those in that type of position.

I CAN guarantee you that they would much rather have a soft, kissable intelligent women in front of them than a freekin BOT.
I CAN guarantee you that they would much rather have a soft, kissable intelligent women in front of them than a freekin BOT. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I don't disagree with you... I just think that in 10-20 years, it's going to be very difficult to tell the difference outside of a bed... at least for the physical part... the laying together post-coital bit? Yeah, that will take longer to get perfected.

Remember we went from Kittyhawk to the moon in 66 years. We can get to digital poon in less time if that's what we want.
Not buying the comparison dude ....

So, be honest... how would life be rewarding without some type of challenge or intellectual and sometimes irritating feedback to our own self? It is part of humanistic growing ... WE CRAVE IT.

I just can't imagine .... if you had a BOT ... to agree with everything you do AND suck your dick ... wouldn't that get old and boring?
I just can't imagine .... if you had a BOT ... to agree with everything you do AND suck your dick ... wouldn't that get old and boring? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Heh Probably... but look around you..how many of your neighbors opt for boring? 75% I'd guess...If given a choice between the red pill and the blue, most folks will go blue.

A girl told me the other day... life is like cock, if it isn't hard, you're not going to get anything out of it. Spot on I'd say.
texassapper - Heh Probably... but look around you..how many of your neighbors opt for boring?

You're absolutely right - and I watch my neighbors everyday ... and feel terribly sad for their dissatisfaction in their monetary life.
So glad I have not succumbed to that mentality.

ALTHOUGH - I would say - the 80+ yo man living next door to me never passed up the opportunity to come over when I pulled in the garage ... and give me a BIG hug.
I do believe he tried to cop a feel more than once! LOL!
Thread winner so far.

If you buy the maintenance contract, you will get free software and "firmware" updates. We are planning to do a new moaning track win version 2.0, promise.

I got a chance to try one out. F-ing terrible experience! IOP was terrible, mechanical; she was going thru the motions. No personality what so ever. She tried to make eye contact during oral, but really it was like she was looking thru me, had a bit of a lazy eye - not sexy at all.

Her bolts-ons were actually bolted on - not sexy at all.

Her robot cervix zapped me with electricity when I hit it - ouch. My big partner doesn't need to get zapped like that; a flaw that's supposed to get resolved on the next version.

Her moaning was a distraction, had an observable repeating track, oddly enough reminded me of my vacuum - not sexy at all.

Don't get too excited guys,
LnH Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
so they will use robots when they get cheap enough.
its just a matter of sex drive, price, and privacy. if no one else will know, they will use one.