Really??

Being too hard on this angelic young virgin.

Z2020
The review is probably bullshit.

Better said it's a toss of a coin?
Whoever told me is as anonymous as the author of that review. That's the "beauty" of this site right? Everyone can stay anonymous. If that wasn't the case, people wouldn't be able to do things like create burner numbers and trick providers into seeing them, or make up burner accounts and write fake reviews. So that goes both ways. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX

After further review (no pun intended), i was able to find that Karen created the "Munchies" account, wrote the fake review on herself, then made this thread reporting her fake account, all for more exposure. Karen the other thread on u was already enough, im sure guys were already lined up...why get greedy?

Learn to hide your ip address when using your fake accounts people.
After further review (no pun intended), i was able to find that Karen created the "Munchies" account, wrote the fake review on herself, then made this thread reporting her fake account, all for more exposure. Karen the other thread on u was already enough, im sure guys were already lined up...why get greedy?

Learn to hide your ip address when using your fake accounts people. Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
That's about as believable as the
They probably wanted the bareback anal special. Only people 11 inches or more need apply. Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
I would have to fuck you twice to get near that 11" mark.
Willing to try though : )
I would have to fuck you twice to get near that 11" mark.
Willing to try though : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
There is absolutely no limit to your willingness to demean yourself, is there.

Z2020
There is absolutely no limit to your willingness to demean yourself, is there.

Z2020 Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Nope
This is better than tiger king
But not as good as Ozark.
That’s a toss of the coin
Thin and chatty whew

This review is so salacious it brought doove out of a 5yr hiding, jok has turned into a pro Nikki supporter, lively showed his vagina to world and thousands of eccie members were stroking it to 11in of sweet cock bare up in Karen’s tiny tight ass
Just havin fun
Let haters hate
This review is so salacious it brought doove out of a 5yr hiding, jok has turned into a pro Nikki supporter, lively showed his vagina to world and thousands of eccie members were stroking it to 11in of sweet cock bare up in Karen’s tiny tight ass Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki

If I grovel enough, would you cut my hair?
Id rather get corona