Socio Poll #3: Hobbyists: What Age Was Your First P4P

well she wanted a blizzard. she didn't have any money. i offered to pay for it. we walked to DQ, got our blizzards and she blew me behind a building on the walk back.
  • Trey
  • 12-20-2011, 09:16 PM
I'll be honest, I marked 18-22 only because you don't have a younger age to post. When I was in high school (over 18yrs ago) I ran into a girl who was broke down on the side of the road. She was trying to get to court so she wouldn't have her probation revoked, I had to go to work and was pressed for time. She asked for a ride and I told her I couldn't because of work. She said she would do anything I asked if I could get her there so she wouldn't go to jail. BAM.. I said I wanted a BJ for the ride and she agreed. She did it and I got her there on time and was about to leave when she asked me to stay. I told her I couldn't but she insisted. What the hell, I got a BJ from a 20yr old chick who was cute and I was already late so I said F it. After court I took her back to her car and was checking it out and noticed that the belt had broken off. It was an old school set up so only the alternator belt was broke, cheap fix. Told her the problem and she said she didn't have the money for it.. Well what is a gentleman supposed to do in this situation?

I'm freaking 16 and a fast thinker so I'll tell you what I did. I told her the belt was $100 and I would buy it if she would give it up. She was down so we went to my friends place and I hit that shit for a while. We hung out a little and then I hit it again and then again. Finally took her to the auto part store and got the belt and then went and put it on and the POOF, she was on her way.

Man I wish I would run into her again!

So really, 16 was my first P4P Originally Posted by Donkey Dips
That's a great story, see I was never that bold I would've helped her and got nothing for it.
That's a great story, see I was never that bold I would've helped her and got nothing for it. Originally Posted by trey

41, when an Asian stripper, who had danced for me a few times before, told me she wanted to do a "special" dance for me. Opened up a whole new world to me.
9 with a 17 year old babysitter...lol
mowing yards and hauling hay had its perks
Donkey Dips and Jack Flash:

I purposely avoided posting an option of below 18 for the reasons of legality, not that many things on this board are considered above board from the legal sense.
I was 4...but that is 28 in human years.
Met the owner of Pandora's box off 45 and a buddy and I went there to
check it out.... Good stuff
In. Haifa isareal when I was 19 mid 30's Russian chick she was great from then on I've been hooked on Russian chics
Without giving away too many details to protect my identity...

Working for our government in Africa when one of my buddies explained the economics of how the local population did not have a word for love, but did have a word for money.

She was not a pro, but she could use some spending money.
25 with sunny @ harwin. My standard for a good BCD session has changed since.
I was 23, and it was with The Summer of Houston, back when she was with Cherries of Houston.
23, week lay over in bishkek, kyrgyzstan, on my way home from a year tour in afghanistan. me and my buddies were drinking at the airport and were looking for something to do. we jumped in a cab and the cabbie ask us where we wanted to go. one of my buddies tell him the "boom boom" room. well, we ended up at the "boom boom" room. 20 euros (around $25) got you a girl, an hour, three condoms and choice of room (pool, sauna, bedroom, jacuzzi). a year in a combat zone, i used up my three in the hour. great line up of beautiful women. hell, we even got johnny cab a girl. needless to say, johnny was there at the airport everyday, waiting for us for the rest of the week, and he got pussy everyday that week. opened up my eyes to the hobbying world. sometimes, its just easier and cheaper hobbying than being in a relationship.
23, week lay over in bishkek, kyrgyzstan, on my way home from a year tour in afghanistan. me and my buddies were drinking at the airport and were looking for something to do. we jumped in a cab and the cabbie ask us where we wanted to go. one of my buddies tell him the "boom boom" room. well, we ended up at the "boom boom" room. 20 euros (around $25) got you a girl, an hour, three condoms and choice of room (pool, sauna, bedroom, jacuzzi). a year in a combat zone, i used up my three in the hour. great line up of beautiful women. hell, we even got johnny cab a girl. needless to say, johnny was there at the airport everyday, waiting for us for the rest of the week, and he got pussy everyday that week. opened up my eyes to the hobbying world. sometimes, its just easier and cheaper hobbying than being in a relationship. Originally Posted by TheMechanic

That's an awesome story!
Long n short of it. Was 25-26. Went to a SC with some friends. Met this guy who's name started with an S, or was it an R. Told my ignorant ass about some board. Joined a week later. The following week bang my 1st P4P chick. Two week later wrote my 1st review. Moral of the story: SC's are a gateway drug.