Am I Getting Old or What ?

I think you just need the correct motivation
I think you just need the correct motivation Originally Posted by melannie_star
And I cannot think of any better motivation than Melannie Star!
As guy gets older (over age 50), the sex is not always about seeing a hot, young gal who expects him to spring into action immediately-
--he is often more comfortable with an older provider (like ME!) who still has a trim body, but has years of experience and knows that slow, sensual, teasing and an "easy-does-it" attitude is often the key to a great and satisfying session with a woman-
--Often, the pleasure of the journey is more satisfying
than the arrival at the destination....
Consider letting me show you how to enjoy the journey........
Sounds like low T..... those are some of the classic symptoms.

1. low desire/ lack of interest in sex
2. fatigue

and yes you are getting older, but so are we all....and I still prefer that to the alternative. I take my T supplement and go bang as much pussy as I can afford...and loving it!
Sherry, guys "over age 50" may still want the "journey" to include a jog all the way around the baseball diamond bases to home plate without lots of chatter from an umpire who uses her own rule book. Perhaps, you meant to reference guys over age 70?
Totally correct.. Bbbj is 4 play. slow,sensual,and deep! Lol..
Many of us ladies enjoy great convo.. With our gentlemen.
For instance.. We talk about the moon,the stars, and how hard they are

You still got it sherry!do your thing girl,but please dont insult the rest of us while you do.

Hd.. No worries..its mind control,plus the weather has made many feel less than chipper these days. We just need some sunshine and short shorts to get your mojo flowing.Nothing is cute about a heavy jacket unless wearing nothing underneath.lol
i've been told i probably have low T myself. been to damn lazy to talk to my doctor about it though lol.