How____ Do____ You___ Feel_____ About *Rimming*?

IMO, it ain't fucking unless your licking. Everywhere. Especially asshole and clit. Mmm Good. 55 now, got turned on to it at 23 and have never stopped. And I never want to fuck unless both of us are well showered. Pussy and ass MUST be fresh or its a distraction, unless your drunk of course. Have her clean you up. She will start to get to ' know ' you. Always use wash cloths for a good clean scrub. Clean her as well. Pay special attention to her special hole and you will be able to infer what she likes. I love a female ass on my face, tongue in her asshole, and strugling for breath. And I like the expression on her face. Best to all !
  • SiD
  • 03-29-2010, 11:27 AM
I have never given or received it.. But, I want to at least try it.. I don't know why, but I just can't help but chuckle a lil bit about it though... I mean, how can you act "like a man" or have any bravado when asking... " So, ah, you rim?" lol or " hey, I kinda want my butt played with, do you do that?" LOL I don't mean for this to be a childish post at all... It is something I am open to for sure, just think there is a lil room for humor in it.
Yep, giving rim jobs are great! Going back and forth between the ass and pussy is amazing! Now only if i could find a girl to squirt on my face while I do that.
I love both to give and receive but it is definitely something that has to be planned for. The suprise attack cam go horribly wrong and ruin what would have been a wonderful evening
Ok...I like it and if you want to "rim" the starfish...be my guest!

BUTT......

I don't think some of these guys realize that their ASSHOLE smells.
Yeah, I know you may wash it but c'mon there is still a stinch!
Everyone has a natural scent and that PHEROMONE does NOT turn me on!

SO when I am down there, unless you want to kill the mood and get "the look" from me...don't ask!

Now, females...maybe...I might, but men...Oh Hell NO
love it, giving and receiving. Play that trombone!
I feel this activity is a YMMV thing as all people are not on the same "hygiene wave length". I enjoy both giving and receiving, but I won't do it to just anyone.

Kelli Ann Preston Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

I agree
Never even thought about it until it just happened unexpectedly with a provider - once I got over the shock I LOVED it. I never ask for it but when it just happens I'm a happy dude. As for giving, if the DATY is fresh and fun I almost always head further south.
Ok...I like it and if you want to "rim" the starfish...be my guest!

BUTT......

I don't think some of these guys realize that their ASSHOLE smells.
Yeah, I know you may wash it but c'mon there is still a stinch!
Everyone has a natural scent and that PHEROMONE does NOT turn me on!

SO when I am down there, unless you want to kill the mood and get "the look" from me...don't ask!

Now, females...maybe...I might, but men...Oh Hell NO Originally Posted by berkleigh
DAMN! I love an honest woman.
I like giving as long everything is clean.love getting rimmed to...
I suppose its the Venus vs. Mars scenario; namely there are some things a Woman might enjoy that a man might not. Personally I enjoy slipping my dick up a woman's ass but would most likely not want her to return the favor if she suddenly walked from the bathroom wearing a strapon.
I don't think some of these guys realize that their ASSHOLE smells. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Is that only true after dining at a Tex Mex restaurant?
Definately a YMMV thing. Providers tend to be freshly clean when I have seen the ladies I have. And only one has provided rimming and it wasn't that great.
If the lady's clean, I'm all over it if she enjoys that sort of thing. If she doesn't then that's time better spent elsewhere.
In college I was with this girl I had been dating about a month. We were kind of drunk and ened up in 69. As I was going to town, I slipped a finger in her little starfish. She bared down and pushed me right between her tits. She immediately got into it and starting rimming and giving russian all while I was working her. I thought it was hot and still enjoy givng and receiving.