Why not the gluteus maximus?

I agree with Longshot - Katerina Talise has a perfectly sculpted arse. She ranks with Nina Hartley IMO. The rest of her is smoking hot toned perfection as well.

Another wonderful sight is the caboose on El Paso's BrittanyLove69 - http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=38796
I had the very good fortune to see this gorgeous young GFE back in March. If you are going to El Paso she should be tops on your list.
I'd put Alexis, Buttman's dream right up there too.
Cupofjava,

I thought of you today man. I saw one of the nicest asses I have seen in a good while. She was working at subway. She made my five dolla italian sub. She is a white girl with a booty. I guess I know where I am eating lunch at tomorrow!

sixx
Cupofjava,

I thought of you today man. I saw one of the nicest asses I have seen in a good while. She was working at subway. She made my five dolla italian sub. She is a white girl with a booty. I guess I know where I am eating lunch at tomorrow!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I'm there! Would love to slap some meat between her buns

Couldn't resist!! LOL
I'd put Alexis, Buttman's dream right up there too. Originally Posted by Slotgoop
Slot! How could I forgotten Alexis?? Thanks for the reminder... She's definitely up there.

AAaarrrggg ... your avatar... I think I killed that bug a couple of times slapping the screen but it just don't die!!
I can think of ten women every minute I see walking down the street in Rio de Janeiro that would fit your criteria easily.
... Squats do help the firmness..... but a good healthy diet is just as important. A daily dose of cornbread, collard greens and any meat does a booty good Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Cornbread for a firm tight butt? Not convinced on that one. lol
I vote for:

Holly of Austin
Karlie
Bella Bee
Cupofjava,

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
This post is evil without location information.
I am a day late to this party...

Thank you for the compliments and votes, gentlemen this voluptuous hunk of juicy meat has been getting me into trouble for a loooooong time. It is always nice to hear appreciation of an ethnic rear

Now, where can I find the other candidates? I would love to cast my vote!
Klovve's Avatar proves she's the Winner!

Dayammm

Dayammm Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
In person is much better. If you have not seen her, WTF are u waiting for???!!!

sixx
This post is evil without location information. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

+1

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Dayammm Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis

I prefer butts my self... wish mine was bigger lol!