LIBTARDS THINK THE DEATH PANELS DON'T EXIST - WROOOOOOOONG!!!!

I'm with you on bureaucracy making decisions, however the OPTN'S board of directors and most committee members are MD'S
Assup got his ass handed to him - again - and can't take it - again! This is FUNNY!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Explain how I got my ass handed to me.

ALSO, thanks in advance for not calling it as "sweet ass."
Explain how I got my ass handed to me.

ALSO, thanks in advance for not calling it as "sweet ass." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Sweet Ass" is Hanoi COG's pet name for his personal ATF. The name is reserved only for "Sweet Ass" IIFFY.
Assup got his ass handed to him - again - and can't take it - again! This is FUNNY!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It appears that JD Idiot's twin brother IB is auditioning for Hanoi COG's favors should COG tire of his current ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY.
It appears that JD Idiot's twin brother IB is auditioning for Hanoi COG's favors should COG tire of his current ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY. Originally Posted by bigtex
It appears BigKoTex, the BUTTer Bar Asshat, is intellectually incapable of posting anything substantive or new.

However, neither dipshit can explain how CC or OP handed me my ass.

Makes perfect sense.

whiny painted himself into a corner again!
"Sweet Ass" is Hanoi COG's pet name for his personal ATF. The name is reserved only for "Sweet Ass" IIFFY. Originally Posted by bigtex
You have surrendered yourself and dared to become an avowed enemy of God, wanting to race rather than trot to hell.
You have surrendered yourself and dared to become an avowed enemy of God, wanting to race rather than trot to hell. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Looks like a death panel from the right.
You have surrendered yourself and dared to become an avowed enemy of God, wanting to race rather than trot to hell. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Gee, does that mean I should not go to Mass today?
Looks like a death panel from the right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
However, neither dipshit can explain how CC or OP handed me my ass.

Makes perfect sense.

whiny painted himself into a corner again! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's even funnier! You got your ass handed to you, and you refuse to acknowledge it! This place is getting fun again.

Enjoy your ass, Assup!

• WTF
  • 09-22-2013, 04:18 PM
What ever you want to call it, its a government-decided death sentence, no matter how you want to polish it up. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

When they sent troops to Iraq, some were Death sentences.

That said , I agree they should change the rule....I think. I say I think because I am not a doctor and I do not know the exact reason from a medical POV as to why they limit children under 12 from even getting in line.
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL