Would/Have you used Uber for hobbying

don't originate from home base and don't terminate exactly at the incall.

Uber drivers cannot accept tips. Originally Posted by SomethingOnTheSide
What?! Uber drivers definitely will accept a tip. I'm on vacation and uber everywhere and always tip.
My concern about a taxi, uber, anything that's not directly controlled by me is as soon as I walk out her door I want to get away from there right away. Just a paranoid thing on my part. I'd be afraid of standing outside waiting for a ride and I don't have a good answer of why I'm standing there if approached.
Have you or would you take an uber ride to an incall or outcall. Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
OP wants to use Uber.

Any particular reason you're wanting to use a service like this vs the alternatives? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Since Uber is the subject at hand, I ask about why use it vs its alternatives. See: Alternatives to the subject at hand, Uber -> Alternatives to Uber (and its ilk, Lyft) -> Driving yourself, a taxi, etc.(?)

A service like Uber IS one of the alternatives. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
As we're talking about Uber as the subject, you go on to say Uber IS an alternative. Seeing how I used "alternatives" to describe anything other than Uber, you saying that Uber is an alternative is saying it is an alternative of itself. Since remember, Uber is what is being talked about to which you replied "... Uber IS one of the alternatives."

Going on later to say it's an alternative to a taxi is true; but contradicts what you just said with your emphasis on "IS". There was no talk about Uber being an alternative to a taxi; I was saying the exact opposite. A taxi would be an alternative to Uber, in this instance.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it already that Uber is an alternative to taxis. Not sure why you'd compare it to itself. That makes zero sense to do that. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
I never compared it to itself, you did that. I was also never talking about Uber being an alternative to a taxi. Reading comprehension here is key. What you're trying to say as a response to what you quoted is two different things.

It's probably an exercise in futility, but feel free to PM me if you still need more explanation of comprehension and context about this.
My concern about a taxi, uber, anything that's not directly controlled by me is as soon as I walk out her door I want to get away from there right away. Just a paranoid thing on my part. I'd be afraid of standing outside waiting for a ride and I don't have a good answer of why I'm standing there if approached. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Me, I prefer the guy to wait & hang out inside my place until his ride come if he's using uber/taxi. I don't have a problem with that. We could talk or maybe watch some tv.
OP wants to use Uber.

Since Uber is the subject at hand, I ask about why use it vs its alternatives. See: Alternatives to the subject at hand, Uber -> Alternatives to Uber (and its ilk, Lyft) -> Driving yourself, a taxi, etc.(?)

As we're talking about Uber as the subject, you go on to say Uber IS an alternative. Seeing how I used "alternatives" to describe anything other than Uber, you saying that Uber is an alternative is saying it is an alternative of itself. Since remember, Uber is what is being talked about to which you replied "... Uber IS one of the alternatives."

Going on later to say it's an alternative to a taxi is true; but contradicts what you just said with your emphasis on "IS". There was no talk about Uber being an alternative to a taxi; I was saying the exact opposite. A taxi would be an alternative to Uber, in this instance.

I never compared it to itself, you did that. I was also never talking about Uber being an alternative to a taxi. Reading comprehension here is key. What you're trying to say as a response to what you quoted is two different things.

It's probably an exercise in futility, but feel free to PM me if you still need more explanation of comprehension and context about this. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
You are just looking for something to argue about.

I said it is the alternative because what he opted to discuss is the alternative to the industry standard for many, many years. It's not me comparing it to itself, it's comparing it to what has been the standard previously. You are the one who kept harping on comparing it to itself because you couldn't grasp that, even after I explained it.

Feel free to keep arguing ridiculous points if doing that makes you feel better about yourself. I'm finished with that.