My cancelations are out of control... :(

If any were from north Baton Rouge maybe cut them some slack phone service was down there for awhile. But agreed lack of courtesy is always slimey. Originally Posted by OldGent

There were AT&T problems in south B.R. as well.
You got any water in the house, Pirate? Hope not, man. I hope you and your family are OK. Originally Posted by albundy
No water Al. Power just went out this morning. A home stand by generator is a blessing.
I can understand for the most part about cancellations. They are necessary if something seriously comes up and the guy can't make it. And sometimes it may be just 30 minutes prior to the session. But as long as a guy calls and gives me reason, I am OK with that. Communication is KEY to understanding ones reasoning....

The bad weather is a factor to some, and to others it is just plain lack of courtesy.

NOLA guys are the best I have encountered anywhere I have provided. DFW in Texas is the worst. NCNS are terrible there, and just the lack of general respect towards the ladies.

So just hang in there... Don't give up on NOLA!!
M.M.
Even a coward could send a cancellation email..... Lol very lame of those guys.

My pet peeve is when lady's are running late. Like fifteen minutes or more. Makes me think they are squeezing in one last quickie before seeing me at my preferred time. As soon as she arrives and says I'm gonna jump in the shower and clean up first.....im done.

What was she doing with that extra time. And if her vagina stinks after a mere thirty minute drive she doesn't need to be seeing me anyways. If your gonna be late be ready to freak as soon as you come in the door.