Cum on Tits: Mess or Turnon?

I had a gf that loved my cum on her tummy. She would enthusiastically spread it all over her. After we quit seeing each other, she came by one night on her way to "go out". After we satisfied each other, she left my lotion spread on her. She liked my taste and smell. Plus, I think she liked going out feeling a little slutty.

I also like seeing my cum on dark skin. Damn it looks good.
Bah! Sacrilege! Just say no to COT! Must have more...COF/CIMNQNS.
I have not come across (no pun intended) many females who did not appear to enjoy a classic "pearl necklace." Personally, I prefer to have her stroke me off onto her breasts and/or neck. I can usually leave a
fairly substantial deposit. Rubbing the head on a nipple until it pops is a nice variation.
  • Dad
  • 05-19-2010, 09:54 PM
After I came on her tummy, while picking 1 and only 1 pearl, she put it in her mouth and said, "I love precum"!
several women i've visited really Really REALLY like for me to cum on them - on their back, on their butt, on their stomach, on their breasts, and/or on their hair. i'd rather come in them, but i've grown to like it. sometimes they took me to that point of no return and sometimes i took matters in my hand.

so, i asked each of them why they really liked it. all said without a pause - the warmth, the gooey-ness, the thought about what brought it out.

sometimes they spread it over themselves, sometimes i spread it. sometimes they take a fingerful and swallow it, sometimes i take a fingerful and swallow it [i's just cum!]. sometimes we make a cum sandwich as i lay down on her. sometimes we just plop down besides each other, catch our breaths and watch it cool down and dry a bit.

we all like different things. and i'm very delited that i know some women who let me do that with them.
Wait a minute, Heather, this is semen we're talking about, right? Jizz, cum, man-juice.

Don't I recall you recently equating semen to "warm snot"?Yes, it does feel and taste like warm snot. Try it sometime. You'll see.

And you don't mind that disgusting substance coating your skin? No, because I learned in the safer sex classes I have attended that skin is an effective barrier to the absorbtion of HIV into the body. Oh wait-those classes were given by DOCTORS, tharen't nearly as smart and well informed as *some* hobbyists.

If (at the end of our hour of pleasure) I hock a giant lugie (or just blow my allergy-stricken nose) and cover your tits, will I receive a similar discount?No, because there is quite a difference in mucous from your disease riddled throat or nose than semen. It's sexy(and sexual) to have come squirt out on my breasts. Blowing snot on them wouldn't be quite as...sexy. To me, anyway.

I also recall you characterizing all male ejaculatory fluid as potentially "that delicious HIV infected semen" that would enter your pristineLOL nice mischaracterization babe person through "a teensy weensy microscopic cut or tear in OUR throat or mouth" and infect you with that deadly scourge. Are you so sure of the integrity of your epidermis that you welcome this pestilent material on your skin? No pimples, scrapes or microscopic contusions to worry about? (How would you even know?Because I visually inspect my chest before any session that might include COT. It's called "examining" Duh. And I also coat your undoubtably fabulous cock with lube containg Nonoxl-9 before you fuck my breasts-which, as you surely know kills the HIV virus. And before you say that lube like that can no longer be obtained on the open market, I make my own. It's very easy.)

An now you say "yumm"??!Yes, yum indeed. I'll say it again for clarification. YUMM.

I'm also confused about the similarity between (a) what you're offering to reward and (b) what's commonly known as PSE. You know, that step (according to you) between GFE and BBFS, "invented by men" (who got tired of tamer fare) and more or less forced upon gullible providers.SOME gullible providers, who are terrified of refusing to do anything hobbyists come up with because they mistakenly believe it will affect their income

I'd never have guessed that you "love it so much".Guess again.

Are you the same Heather?Yes indeedy. You sexy beast.

P.S. Italian1, did you really say "Is it more appealing for our ladies to take control or do they prefer seeing their man stroking it and aiming for the intended target?" Dude, you're "intended target" is a woman you've paid for sex. She's not "your lady" any more than you're "her man" and she'd probably prefer that you cum on your own face (which, believe it, or not I've actually done once when I let her "aim.") The point is this: Which do YOU prefer? Originally Posted by jfred
Is it a mess? Is it a turn on?
YES to both! It's a messy turn on!
I love it. I love it so much that if you have a big enough load to completely cover both my breasts(yumm.....) I'll take half off your fee! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
my engineering skills are a bit rusty, anybody have a formula to determine the surface area of Heather's breasts? Trying to determine how long I would need to abstain to generate such a load.
I like hot cum all over my body. It is such a turn on to watch you cum on body then rub it in all over me.
Wow!! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! I feel my artistic painting side cumming out.
I love it too.. Facials my ass,my tits just turns me on!! So warm!
I like hot cum all over my body. It is such a turn on to watch you cum on body then rub it in all over me. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
And here I only suspected you were perfect! Now it's been confirmed!!
  • jfred
  • 05-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Okay, you're the same Heather. You seem very inconsistent to me Heather -- slippery, in fact (as snot, actually).

I've adopted your interlinear reply method here, but can't figure out how to do colors so I've modified it a bit. Please read what I've said, consider it thoughtfully and reply candidly.

jfred: Don't I recall you recently equating semen to "warm snot"?

Heather: Yes, it does feel and taste like warm snot. Try it sometime. You'll see.

Dear, why are you taking this line with me? Do you find it effective in other discussions or is it just reflexive defense? Pay attention: I've not disputed the physical correlation between nasal mucosa and semen. But unlike you I don't find either repulsive. They are similar in nature because they move through the body in similar manners and both carry a microscopic cargo.

And I've "tried" both -- I've told you that. I know what they feel and taste like. Why do you keep saying that? Are you hoping to quiet me with the thought of cum on my skin or in my mouth? Let's not waste time on such childishness.

jfred: And you don't mind that disgusting substance coating your skin?

Heather: No, because I learned in the safer sex classes I have attended that skin is an effective barrier to the absorbtion of HIV into the body. Oh wait-those classes were given by DOCTORS, tharen't nearly as smart and well informed as *some* hobbyists.

Oh wait, yourself, missy! Are you implying that yours truly is *one* of those hobbyists who considers himself better informed that DOCTORS (shh, no need to yell). In the first place, I've neither said that of myself nor uttered any statement that justifies such insulting conclusions. (If you wish to dispute that, please give specifics. Otherwise, please refrain from such blather.) We're discussing facts related to one very specific health-related matter and one need not have the comprehensive education and experience of a physician to do that intelligently. (Would that you were a DOCTOR -- you'd be much easier to talk to about these things.)

Your DOCTORS informed you correctly that unbroken skin is a dandy dam for HIV. So is the unbroken lining of the mouth and throat. In fact, the lining of the mouth is superior due to HIV defeating proteins secreted there.

Here's my question (It requires that you follow along, so please concentrate.): You've told us of your serious aversion to CIM or BBBJ based on health considerations; specifically, that you might contract AIDS from contaminated semen through microscopic oral entry points. And yet you seem to give no thought to the possibility of indiscernible entry points on your skin. (You just slather the gooey stuff everywhere, apparently, and offer discounts for quantity!) Do you see what I'm saying? Are you uninformed? Thoughtless? Or just muddle-headed and self contradictory? Help me on this, please.

jfred: If (at the end of our hour of pleasure) I hock a giant lugie (or just blow my allergy-stricken nose) and cover your tits, will I receive a similar discount?

Heather: No, because there is quite a difference in mucous from your disease riddled throat or nose than semen. It's sexy(and sexual) to have come squirt out on my breasts. Blowing snot on them wouldn't be quite as...sexy. To me, anyway.

Well I never said it would be sexy, did I? My point was that, following your reasoning, snot and semen are pretty much interchangeable -- taste the same, feel the same, both are pathogenic ("disease riddled" and "HIV infected", respectively, according to you) but their infectious agents are blocked by intact skin.

So, even if you don't offer the same discount for copious snot as you do for monster cum shots, as long as I pay up front, you shouldn't actually mind if I blow my nose on your amply enhanced mammaries, right? (Pleeease, baby, I can't cum until I do!)

jfred: I also recall you characterizing all male ejaculatory fluid as potentially "that delicious HIV infected semen" that would enter your pristineLOL nice mischaracterization babe person through "a teensy weensy microscopic cut or tear in OUR throat or mouth" and infect you with that deadly scourge. Are you so sure of the integrity of your epidermis that you welcome this pestilent material on your skin? No pimples, scrapes or microscopic contusions to worry about? (How would you even know)

Heather: Because I visually inspect my chest before any session that might include COT. It's called "examining" Duh. And I also coat your undoubtably fabulous cock with lube containg Nonoxl-9 before you fuck my breasts-which, as you surely know kills the HIV virus. And before you say that lube like that can no longer be obtained on the open market, I make my own. It's very easy.)

Examining...so thaaat's what it's called! But I think you missed my point. You say you perform this "visual" examination. Surely you don't mean with your naked eye!OMG, the skin on your chest is very susceptible to microscopic damage, Heather. Jewelery, sunburn, common temporary blemishes, mosquito bites, just scratching an itch -- ANY of those things (and doubtless others) could open an entry point you'd never see. Tell me you at least use a magnifying glass.

It would be immodest of me to confirm you suspicions about my penis, and untruthful to deny it. I'll let others sing those praises.

And, dear, you got me on the Nonoxyl-9 business -- ever heard of it (thus wasn't going to comment on it's apparent lack of availability, as you mistakenly anticipated). But you say you make it yourself (I'm impressed, do you make your own shoes, too?) and plan to "coat my cock with it"? Sweetie, I don't really like my cock "coated" with anything, to begin with. And how is that going to help you? When I ejaculate it's gonna blow up under your chin and drip below your ears, and we're gonna smear it "all over" your breasts. You gonna "coat" those areas beforehand, as well? Less than sexy, love, but it might be amusing.

jfred: An now you say "yumm"??!

Heather: Yes, yum indeed. I'll say it again for clarification. YUMM.

YUMM it is, then. So I guess I need you to clarify what YUMM means to you, please. It's normally associated with the sense of taste. Semen doesn't pass your lips, so what do you mean when you say that?

jfred: I'm also confused about the similarity between (a) what you're offering to reward and (b) what's commonly known as PSE. You know, that step (according to you) between GFE and BBFS, "invented by men" (who got tired of tamer fare) and more or less forced upon gullible providers.

Heather: SOME gullible providers, who are terrified of refusing to do anything hobbyists come up with because they mistakenly believe it will affect their income

So let me get this straight...PSE (most commonly characterized by the gentleman getting to "see his work" on a lovely lady's body) is a boundary-pushing "invention" of men (which you seem to disapprove of, generally) pressed upon income-fearful, gullible providers who are, thus, manipulated into practicing this kind of sex act. That accounts for SOME of them, anyway.

The rest, yourself included, also participate in this sort of PSE behavior. But (and this must be crucial) YOU are not one of these unfortunates that you are concerned for -- your "business is great" and you surely are not gullible.

But when the cum hits the titties, what's the difference between you and them?

jfred: I'd never have guessed that you "love it so much".

Heather: Guess again.

So far you've still left me guessing. But if you'll thoughtfully and seriously answer my inquiries (above) it should help.

jfred: Are you the same Heather?

Heather: Yes indeedy. You sexy beast.

Why do you call me that? It seems disingenuous of you or, at best, slippery.
jfred,

Wow! Lots of energy invested on someone that might be an unappreciative recipient. Nice post, just the same...

TP

So, even if you don't offer the same discount for copious snot as you do for monster cum shots, as long as I pay up front, you shouldn't actually mind if I blow my nose on your amply enhanced mammaries, right?
Originally Posted by jfred
Holy crap that was a hilarious line! The similarities between a hot load of spunk and sinus sap are not comparisons I had given much consideration to, but I give you kudos on a valid argument, and the eloquent manner in which you expressed these similarities made it all the more amusing.

The attraction between the two of you is palpable...jfred, get over there and coat that rack with your baby batter already!
Dannie, that gives me some great ideas for next week (LOL). Heather, I doubt you will have anybody collecting on that bet--that's just too much woman to cover with just one man.