Yup, lets give the poor Muslims more money so they

The sortie number is kinda meaningless without a breakdown. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Here's a sample "breakdown" ....

Just glad these guys weren't traveling across the fairway ...

.. the little goofball would be screaming ...... "FORE"!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2015, 07:02 AM
Quite effective, hasn't it been?

How many Christians were captured yesterday?

But Obaminable ain't Bush. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let us look at the big picture...

How many Christians were living peacefully in Iraq before the 2003 invasion?

You do understand what your support for that invasion has unleashed?

It empowered Iran and has led Iraq's Christian population to go from over a million to less than 400k.

Where is that cocksucker lustylad?
[SIZE=3]You do understand what your support for that invasion has unleashed? Originally Posted by WTF
If I actually believed your posts it would make me feel omnipotent.

Here's the beginning of the support for the 2003 invasion ...

http://www.hrw.org/reports/1991/iraq/

"March 11, 1991: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE IRAQI KURDS?"

Later on YOUR FAVORITE made the following statement:

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stori...s/clinton.html

16Dec98
"The hard fact is that so long as Saddam remains in power, he threatens the well-being of his people, the peace of his region, the security of the world.

"The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government -- a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people. Bringing change in Baghdad will take time and effort. We will strengthen our engagement with the full range of Iraqi opposition forces and work with them effectively and prudently."

Bill Clinton

Have a nice day junior.
If I actually believed your posts it would make me feel omnipotent.

Here's the beginning of the support for the 2003 invasion ...

http://www.hrw.org/reports/1991/iraq/

"March 11, 1991: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE IRAQI KURDS?"

Later on YOUR FAVORITE made the following statement:

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stori...s/clinton.html

16Dec98
"The hard fact is that so long as Saddam remains in power, he threatens the well-being of his people, the peace of his region, the security of the world.

"The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government -- a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people. Bringing change in Baghdad will take time and effort. We will strengthen our engagement with the full range of Iraqi opposition forces and work with them effectively and prudently."

Bill Clinton

Have a nice day junior. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Clinton isn't our god.
Clinton isn't our god. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
There may be some debate about it, but I think she would more than likely fall into the "goddess" column, but only on a gender analysis (the debatable part) and clearly not in the "goddess" column based on what is sometimes considered to be a gorgeous female, which she clearly is not.

Bill now knows what is a "goddess" based on his introduction to DNA and the value of a lady swallowing. Which may be relevant to his decision making back in those days.
There may be some debate about it, but I think she would more than likely fall into the "goddess" column, but only on a gender analysis (the debatable part) and clearly not in the "goddess" column based on what is sometimes considered to be a gorgeous female, which she clearly is not.

Bill now knows what is a "goddess" based on his introduction to DNA and the value of a lady swallowing. Which may be relevant to his decision making back in those days. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was referencing bill... And for someone who hangs out on a hooker site, you sure begrudge a guy getting laid.
Oshitfuck thinks he's in a SNL skit.

Oshitfuck thinks he's in a SNL skit.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
idiotic rhetoric that does't further the conversation. I could post pictures of W saluting the troops while carrying his dog, among other faux pas, but it's not worth it.
idiotic rhetoric that does't further the conversation. I could post pictures of W saluting the troops while carrying his dog, among other faux pas, but it's not worth it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Whiffy has a perfect avatar ---a ass.
Again, I'll ask for evidence. The Conservative Treehouse? Sounds like it's right on your level. I can only imagine the circle jerks that take place over there. Is it true you guys have pics of Cheney in a speedo that you whack off to?
I was referencing bill... And for someone who hangs out on a hooker site, you sure begrudge a guy getting laid. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Are you talking about the President of the United States getting laid?

Did Bill get "laid" while he was occupying the White House?

I recall him announcing something like: "I did not have sex with that woman."

Also, I recall his then wife proclaiming the accusation that he did "have sex with that woman" was a "Great Right Wing Conspiracy"! Furthermore, ...

I recall "Bill" having testified under oath in a Federal court discovery proceeding that he did not have sex with that "other" woman, which turned out to be a lie, and perjury, as determined by the United States District Judge presiding over the case, who reported the information to the Arkansas state bar association, which resulted in "Bill" losing his law license for perjury.

I have never heard of an attorney being disbarred or losing his law license for having consensual sex with a nonclient. I have heard of lawyers losing their law license for committing perjury, though, and other felonies.

Bill Clinton as a governor of Arkansas and President of the United States was a sexual predator who preyed on subordinate females by using his office to lure them into his little web of narcissistic infidelity. In the private sector, as a CEO, he would have been terminated and/or been the subject of a sexual harassment complaint with substantial punitive damages.

But guys like you give him a "pass" by excusing his behavior as being "normal"!

And his dumbass, equally narcissistic spouse .....

..............makes excuses for him for her own gains and political ambitions.

What's your purpose in making excuses for him being a sexual predator?
I could post pictures of W saluting the troops while carrying his dog, ..... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
...some folks take care of their dogs...

...why wouldn't a liberal like you want him to take care of his dog?

http://www.humanesociety.org/

Next thing you know, if he hadn't, you'd be accusing him of animal cruelty!

Or worse! Not being able to control EVEN his pet

Are you talking about the President of the United States getting laid?

Did Bill get "laid" while he was occupying the White House?

I recall him announcing something like: "I did not have sex with that woman."

Also, I recall his then wife proclaiming the accusation that he did "have sex with that woman" was a "Great Right Wing Conspiracy"! Furthermore, ...

I recall "Bill" having testified under oath in a Federal court discovery proceeding that he did not have sex with that "other" woman, which turned out to be a lie, and perjury, as determined by the United States District Judge presiding over the case, who reported the information to the Arkansas state bar association, which resulted in "Bill" losing his law license for perjury.

I have never heard of an attorney being disbarred or losing his law license for having consensual sex with a nonclient. I have heard of lawyers losing their law license for committing perjury, though, and other felonies.

Bill Clinton as a governor of Arkansas and President of the United States was a sexual predator who preyed on subordinate females by using his office to lure them into his little web of narcissistic infidelity. In the private sector, as a CEO, he would have been terminated and/or been the subject of a sexual harassment complaint with substantial punitive damages.

But guys like you give him a "pass" by excusing his behavior as being "normal"!

And his dumbass, equally narcissistic spouse .....

..............makes excuses for him for her own gains and political ambitions.

What's your purpose in making excuses for him being a sexual predator? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where did I excuse him for being a sexual predator? Jesus, if you can't find it I guess you just make shit up.