What is the one "Activity" you have tried after being in the "Hobby" that ...

CIM with spit well after. Or simply swallowing. For those reasons alone most ladies no matter how fine I will never get to see.
I discovered the prostate massage a while back. Really a treat when I'm having difficulty finishing. I've also been fortunate to meet a couple of providers that are down for CIM and kissing thereafter. Yeah, not for all of the guys who doubt their masculinity. BTW, I know you were once curious and tasted yourself! None of these are must do with a provider, but so welcome when you can find one!!!

Okay Venus your turn!
...not yet...lol..

& So far everything is pretty vanilla & sweet..

I might scare the mild at play
Or something..it may be too weird....& there are children that should not be on Eccie probably playing hookie from school work reading this😶
..because I was a rebel in highschool too..& looked for shit like this.
Maybe I better just wait for private club rooms to develop here..:tram poline:
Good question! I would say prostate stimulation while getting a BBJ. In a RW relationship.
Thank you Sir!
That sounds great & super sexy but what about in hobby world?
Anything exciting and new after meeting a Provider that was different ?
While BBBJ CIM is a requirement (I don't care if she spits, drools, or swallows), what I love is a woman without a gag reflex that can take a nice facefuck/skullfuck. Let me control the speed and depth. I will make sure she can breath, but holding her head down on my cock as I cum down her throat is the best. Still kinda vanilla, but hard to find even a provider that lets me do this.
  • Mplay
  • 01-24-2022, 07:49 PM
It’s not a must because then I wouldn’t be seen by anyone lol. A fetish like this isn’t that easy to fill

One of the first woman I seen. She was a young milf and really freaky. She asked my fantasy and I’m like I’ve always wanted to see some femdom on another guy. A few days later she is like I’m interested and I could bring my husband . Find out they are into that and she’s having him watch and telling him what to do.

Seen them a few more times and like 5 months later she left him for a client of hers.
Nice!
Maybe I better just wait for private club rooms to develop here..:tram poline: Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Damn it, inquiring minds want to know. Lol maybe we would want to try it if it's that fucked up. Can we ask in dm?
Electro- decided to try and it. Electrodes on balls and in my ass. It was on a very low setting… Never felt that before!!!
Crossing swords in a Lady's mouth and then later recreating that with 2 TS Ladys I was with however they were in my mouth.
CLAP .clap for sharing..��
Maybe I better just wait for private club rooms to develop here..:tram poline: Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
So your not going to tell? Was this all just a tease?