Nothing fair in get Trump campaign

Does anyone really believe that?
Besides trumpf should get the chair for what he's done To this country. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What has Trump done that he deserves the Death Penalty?
Wrong, the liberal anti-constitutional people don’t take anyone that disagrees with with seriously anymore. Originally Posted by farmstud60
If you don't give people any dirt, they have nothing to use against you regardless of how much they try to do so.

The liberals didn't get that orange fat fool into this mess. His arrogance and stupidity did because he believed he was above the law and untouchable and behaved accordingly. Well, now he gets to learn that he is not solely because of his own illegal actions.

You don't get to thumb your nose at the government when they want their property (classified documents) back when they ask for it and you decline and make them come get it in Florida.
Stop crying.
Things are more than fair for trump.
They're handling him with kid gloves.

I heard they're going to bunk him with some felons who thought they got the right to vote back when released. Which they didn't. A repub. (Desantis) took that away and put them in jail for voting. In Florida. Where trump is being tried.
Plus, political "insiders" say trump will get to pick which dicks he sucks. Dems will want trump to only receive random dick but will let him plead out.

Quack quack.

... If it surely quacks like a duck or not,
Trump remains the Republican front-runner - by FAR!

Ya think THOSE people supporting Him are wearin' blinders??
Are they Fair to Trump?

While with the Dems side - the lot of people there
DON'T want the current president to run again.
Too old and feeble.

Maybe that's fairness to Trump also...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
This picture of trump is stock footage of anything he does.
His presidency.
Melania naked in front of him.
Ivanka in front of him. His supporters in front of him.
trump in court ..

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Looks like President Trump will make every court appearance the subject of a campaign rally.
As crooked and treasonous trumpf is. I don't care how they get him. He has done near irreversible damage to the gop AND Country
As crooked and treasonous trumpf is. I don't care how they get him. He has done near irreversible damage to the gop AND Country Originally Posted by winn dixie

Well, "They" may very well get Mr. Trump for something but: Biden is next in line. The fan is already spinning, and the shit storm is on the way.

Sounds like there are explicit audio recordings of Biden actually taking a Quid Pro Quo bribe.
If you don't give people any dirt, they have nothing to use against you regardless of how much they try to do so.

The liberals didn't get that orange fat fool into this mess. His arrogance and stupidity did because he believed he was above the law and untouchable and behaved accordingly. Well, now he gets to learn that he is not solely because of his own illegal actions.

You don't get to thumb your nose at the government when they want their property (classified documents) back when they ask for it and you decline and make them come get it in Florida. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
But Hillary Clinton did, destroyed evidence with seeming blessings of DOJ.
Farmstud...if I'm caught speeding 100 mph in a 50 zone and tell the judge in Omaha that the guy in front of me was doing 95, would I get dismissed? Personally, I like a little cheese with my white.
^^^ I think the answer to many in this forum depends on whether the person is driving a red or blue car while speeding.
^^^ I think the answer to many in this forum depends on whether the person is driving a red or blue car while speeding. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Actually that is how Democrats run the DOJ
No.
Just wanted to point out your opinion means little to nothing to me.
Things are much more fair under Biden than trump.

This trial, like the 2020 election, were/will be the fairest in history.
Actually that is how Democrats run the DOJ Originally Posted by farmstud60
Nothing should be fair in giving trumpf the death penalty for what he has done to this country. I really do pray for the worst for that orange bastard
How ironic.
A former trumpy calling for the death penalty for his former master.

You realize your at least 180 degree change makes your support questionable at best.
Your current position shows how unstable you are.

It's okay to ask for help.

Nothing should be fair in giving trumpf the death penalty for what he has done to this country. I really do pray for the worst for that orange bastard Originally Posted by winn dixie
How ironic.
A former trumpy calling for the death penalty for his former master.

You realize your at least 180 degree change makes your support questionable at best.
Your current position shows how unstable you are.

It's okay to ask for help.

Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

Thank you for your post.

Trumpis topic not me.

I could no longer tow the line. Trumpf is not a republican.
He is a criminal that should be put down