British Co Serco Hired to Manage Obamacare

glad you brought that up

$30,000 in income: Medicaid: cost ZIP
$38,000 in income: $16,032 tax credit,...Cost of health premium $1,734
$44,000 in income: $15,240 tax credit.....Cost of health premium $2,526
$88,000 in in come: $9,406 tax credit....Cost of health premium $8,360
$90,000 in income : $9,216 tax credit...Cost of health premium $8,550
$93,000in income: $8,931 tax credit.... Cost of health premium: $8,835
$94,000 in income: ZERO tax credit.... Cost of health premium: $17,766 Originally Posted by CJ7
Now that is complete propaganda and insinuates a lie on your behalf. Read the FAQ of the website that has this tool. This is NOT what the cost is going to be. Better yet, here is the quote for those that don't know:

"Does the calculator provide definitive estimates of what people will pay under the health reform law?

No. The calculator is intended to illustrate how families in varying circumstances may be affected by the tax credits and limits on age rating included in the law."

This is from the Kaiser Family Foundation

http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-c...ncomeAgeTables
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:21 PM
I can do better than that

http://www.620wtmj.com/blogs/charlie...104495584.html

I intended to post the link but got in a hurry to go watch a judge freak out who wasn't freaking out

my bad for believing your knee jerk reactions, wont happen again
I can do better than that

http://www.620wtmj.com/blogs/charlie...104495584.html

I intended to post the link but got in a hurry to go watch a judge freak out who wasn't freaking out

my bad for believing your knee jerk reactions, wont happen again Originally Posted by CJ7
What do you mean by better than that, it's right there on the link you posted.

From the Kaiser Family Foundation... Try it out.

The blogger in your link pulled it from the same link I posted...And it's no problem, if you never post in one of my threads again, I think it will be a much more factual thread because of it.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:35 PM
What do you mean by better than that, it's right there on the link you posted.

From the Kaiser Family Foundation... Try it out.

The blogger in your link pulled it from the same link I posted...And it's no problem, if you never post in one of my threads again, I think it will be a much more factual thread because of it. Originally Posted by nwarounder

exactly

pssst ... I wasn't arguing about the link just giving my source which was better than not giving it when I posted the #'s , thought you might understand why I didn't post the link when I told you

guess not
exactly

pssst ... I wasn't arguing about the link just giving my source which was better than not giving it when I posted the #'s , thought you might understand why I didn't post the link when I told you

guess not Originally Posted by CJ7
gotcha, no I did not understand what you were saying.
gotcha, no I did not understand what you were saying. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Why am I not surprised?