swallowing

It’s the same as cumming on a girl’s face. I can’t explain it...it’s just hot. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
But is it ok for a girl to excuse herself, after cum on face, to go wash it off?
But is it ok for a girl to excuse herself, after cum on face, to go wash it off? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Absolutely not! She must then rub it into her pores until there is a shiny glow!
It is so very good for the skin - I love it!
It’s a guy thing...I guess.

IB
But is it ok for a girl to excuse herself, after cum on face, to go wash it off? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Reminds me of when I was trying for a second shot. I missed on the first shot (ment to hit her squar in the face and open mouth to add to the hotnes so I could continue on to the next attempt), but I hit her in the ear and she had to excuse herself dashing my second attempt...my fault

IB
  • quzi
  • 02-19-2018, 09:58 PM
If a girl is willing to take it, I'll snowball that. Equality and all that. Let your freak flags fly!
swallow...snowball...cim/cof/cot/cob....its ALL good!

I like to do "blowbacks"..... I suck up the cum out of the cock,then dribble it back down on the cock while slurping and twisting my tongue around the cock distributing the cum up & down.. and eventually swallowing MOST of it
Personally, one of the best feelings is what I describe as post-cum head. Once I cum, I'm very sensitive and it feels so amazing to continue to be gently sucked on. If the lady can do that while holding a load in her mouth, fine with me. But if she hates the taste then swallowing is a good option. As always, I respect whatever she wants.
Absolutely not! She must then rub it into her pores until there is a shiny glow! Originally Posted by Alcar0314
The acronym "bbbjnqns" means: "bareback blowjob, no quit, no spit"

The acronym "cofnwhg" means: cum on face, no wash, high gloss"

The acronym "bbbjnqns" means: "bareback blowjob, no quit, no spit"

The acronym "cofnwhg" means: cum on face, no wash, high gloss"

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

haaa! cofnwhg
this site truly kills me sometimes
I've always see providers that do.. not sure what it is about it but it sure does look good!
I like to do "blowbacks"..... I suck up the cum out of the cock,then dribble it back down on the cock while slurping and twisting my tongue around the cock distributing the cum up & down.. and eventually swallowing MOST of it
Wow, I think I love you!

I don't mind spitting. Just please don't DFK me with my own jizz in your mouth or I will probably vomit all over both of us. Which would really kill the mood.
I don't care either way as long as she keeps going til its all out, then it doesnt matter what happens. Especially for providers. In fact the older I get, I feel bad if a girl I'm dating CIM's if I know she isnt into it.

Also it really only exciting if a girl seems to enjoy it AND you weren't sure if she would do it or not, so usually only exciting outside of the hobby IMO
If you are a cim and swallow provider hit me up.
swallow...snowball...cim/cof/cot/cob....its ALL good!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
I REALLY want to meet you. <3