Short Notice / Availability Thread - Houston?

Damn, why is it Houston with the major issues with not being able to follow directions? This is why we don't have the same good shit other cities have. It's not hard. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Typical...Houston board b.s. - it figures. Originally Posted by SNL9933

DFW taint much better.
Damn, why is it Houston with the major issues with not being able to follow directions? This is why we don't have the same good shit other cities have. It's not hard. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
What good shit do other cities have that we don't?
^^^^ Exactly....I've read the other boards....Houston is the shit....if you don't believe us, just ask us......
What good shit do other cities have that we don't? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Amen baby ...I wouldn't want to be anywhere else..

or if you prefer....

It's not Houston BS...it's that Houston mods actually moderate their whores, moderators in other cities are too pussy whipped to keep their whores in line...
It's not Houston BS...it's that Houston mods actually moderate their whores, moderators in other cities are too pussy whipped to keep their whores in line... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I concur.
Thanks ...what a complete cluster. It was before my time on Eccie.

Forget I even asked. I should have figured it would be some H town bs Originally Posted by SNL9933
It wasn't before your time

Houston mods don't mind working but not when it starts to feel like work lol.
There were a few that "hogged" it up. Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
Some of the ladies were "whaling" on that threAD.
Some of the ladies were "whaling" on that threAD. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Too bad your harpoon is only big enough for a minnow.

Plenty of responsibility to go around for why that thread croaked. (Evidently not one of MY better ideas, ahem.) Most other cities couldn't make the concept work, either.

RIP and use the ISO for PUSSY.
Why are you calling my 1.3" of dangling death?