Republicans know the gop is responsible for the deficit

It's exasperating enough to be constantly dealing with idiots... do we have to debate AI bots now too?
I mean, Tiny assured me that tax cuts result in higher tax revenue. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You're hallucinating again. Tiny is way too smart to make any such blanket statement. Of course, he can speak for himself. You sound like WTF. That should alarm you.
It's exasperating enough to be constantly dealing with idiots... do we have to debate AI bots now too? Originally Posted by lustylad
What's exasperating is listening to trumptards still claiming the election was stolen, dead people voted, ballots were stuffed. lolol. tRumps goin to prison or defecting to Russia, or suddenly dies. Maybe he will fake death then defect, he likes fake so I'll go with that.
What's exasperating is listening to trumptards still claiming the election was stolen, dead people voted, ballots were stuffed. lolol. tRumps goin to prison or defecting to Russia, or suddenly dies. Maybe he will fake death then defect, he likes fake so I'll go with that. Originally Posted by royamcr
What's even more exasperating is listening to whiny libtards desperately trying to change the subject when they are caught lying and exposed as knowing nothing about economics and budgetary matters.