Scheduling problems

• Gabi
  • 06-28-2016, 01:12 PM
My problem is the other way around. 80% of people who contact me want short notice appointments, and very rarely I can accommodate that. I have a very established real world full time career that is quite flexible so I can still play any day, any time, as long as it is planned in advance. Not to mention the time that takes to properly screen. Most girls that I know do prefer advanced booking, so keep trying, they are out there.
I have found that providers that schedule well , do well in all areas
I totally agree with the others a few days in advance works best for me. I have other commitments and a real world job that my schedule is set with, so my play time needs to be scheduled as well. If I get a notice a few hours in advance it is surely not going to happen due to reference checking and time. Plus if it is scheduled a few days a head of time when the appointed hour has cum, you are more relaxed and not as nervous.
I agree with most...

I am very flexible as well as generous with my time, but last minute scheduling is rare for me. I usually require 12-24 hours advance notice due to me real world schedule, activities and Life.

Hopefully the OP will some Ladies of quality he can enjoy...

• BLM69
  • 06-30-2016, 01:27 PM
I agree with most...

Hopefully the OP will some Ladies of quality he can enjoy...

Originally Posted by berkleigh
I thought eccie had nothing but classy quality ladies? I'm sure the op has plenty of pms and ladies to choose from.
No, you are not breaking an unspoken protocol. I usually schedule a day or two in advance but it has it's problems. A lot of times the meeting does not happen for one reason or another. NCNS or her car breaks down or her phone dies, etc. Same day appointments have a better chance of working out. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Yeah, providers seem to have the shittiest cars and phones when booking in advance. I'm sure they'd say the same about certain hobbyists. Reason they are excited about now is that they get a client, which equals income. A week from now may or may not happen. Don't let that bother you. Schedule when you need to. The organized providers got you down. The others probably aren't worth seeing.
Ha Ha! Funny thing is a couple of the ladies that replied cancelled an appointment I had booked way in advance. One the day of. Hey it happens, but it's ironic.