Ladies, what are your two biggest client problems?

1. Attempting to haggle rates-I hate when a hobbyist asks "What's the least amount you would take for...XYZ" umm..the donation request I set IS the lowest I'll accept already! And trying to shave off different activities on the menu will not lower the price,either, so don't ask. I had someone ask, "what if I just want to DATY? Can't I just give you $20?? Originally Posted by Slim.
Ladies, I completely understand your position concerning guys "haggling" about your rates. It's demeaning and inappropriate. Personally, if I can't afford to see someone, I either wait until they offer a "special" rate or I sigh and move on. But one could argue that, to an extent, you bring this on yourselves. If you are not "all-inclusive" and choose to price your sessions "a la carte", you are just asking to be put in a "what if" situation. ijs

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1215852&highlight=
I have to add a couple more...
3. Asking me why I hobby. Because I want to! Nonya biz so mind ya biz! And just enjoy our time together without prying me for info.

4.Dick sweat smell. How would you feel if I didn't wipe my ass and pushed your face down there? Terrifying, right? Well, it's scary for me too.
1. Attempting to haggle rates... Originally Posted by Slim.
3. Asking me why I hobby.... Originally Posted by Slim.
I have heard that there are some popular reviewers who do haggle on a provider's donation, especially the ones out of the Welcome Wagon who sometimes may not know any better or get tricked into it by empty promises, and I think that if a provider, new or VP gets that from a hobbyist, she should start a thread in Co-Ed and name him. BTW, there is nothing wrong with bartering, which is done often, but as long as it is said upfront AND agreed upon beforehand, then all is good, but guys that haggle prices just because they think they are special should be called out for it. A guy who does that along with being a nosy ass trying to ask for personal info such as why the provider provides, what she is going to do with all the money she makes, or whatever else that is really none of his business, is a total douche bag and also should be called out.

Seriously ladies, if you do not let the guys who pressure you to do things that you do not want to do or do not want to happen know that what they are doing are unacceptable and you either fall for their tactics or say nothing in a reasonable amount of time, then you really have no recourse to complain about it with a general blanket statement later. By starting threads about guys who haggle, push for personal info, become too obsessive for your liking, ect., then the wanna be detectives on this site can and will put a stop to it one way or another, and/or it will get them on so many DNS lists that they have to eventually leave the hobby.
Omg for some reason your reply was hot!!
Great thread and a must read for newbie hobbyists. I'm amazed at what's posted here. Ladies are dealing with body odor, bad breath, haggling and drama from grown ass men. Wow!
Demand for right now without allowing time for screening

Asking for a specials as if the cheapest price is all he seeks.....lots of cheap prices, but if that's all ya want and seeing me is not high on your list of things to do....know that I realize 50 bucks one way or another ain't gonna break ya, when I can clearly see ya did 15 reviews on ladies in the last few months. So, no negotiating....it's insulting! I ain't runnin' a flea market....I provide an awesome service as evidenced by my reviews. Treat me like you appreciate that, please! Gratitude in the form of my rate is what I seek, and asking for a special, tells me you don't have the gratitude I need! I have my ways of making sure those I see, get their money's worth, just as do the ladies who will let ya negotiate. (Can ya tell this practice bothers me for lotsa reasons?) LOL.
This isn't going to change anything lol. There are problems in both end it's just the way it is and will remain. Lol. I have visited individuals that look nothing! like their pics(has to be the worse and most recurring thing), what did i learn from it? dont see those individuals! oh and the provider know those pics are not representative thats why they take those pics for an angle(lmao, never visiting anybody that takes pics like that again lol) or they do so much touch up on their pics we can tell we're not that dumb lol(your know who you are.) people don't change. It's all solved very easily with a simple "NO." Tell them no i dont' want to see you and done, the conversion will be mute. And if you want to be even more helpful, tell them why you dont want to visit them or even during the sesssion make a better situation for both. Yea your telling them the issue here, you want to even do a better job tell them directly done. lol
This isn't going to change anything lol. There are problems in both end it's just the way it is and will remain. Lol. I have visited individuals that look nothing! like their pics(has to be the worse and most recurring thing), what did i learn from it? dont see those individuals! oh and the provider know those pics are not representative thats why they take those pics for an angle(lmao, never visiting anybody that takes pics like that again lol) or they do so much touch up on their pics we can tell we're not that dumb lol(your know who you are.) people don't change. It's all solved very easily with a simple "NO." Tell them no i dont' want to see you and done, the conversion will be mute. And if you want to be even more helpful, tell them why you dont want to visit them or even during the sesssion make a better situation for both. Yea your telling them the issue here, you want to even do a better job tell them directly done. lol Originally Posted by franoo2oo6
Sorry to know you had issues with a lady. We all have challenges we must learn to navigate, but in my own experience, challenges can be overcome, lessons can be learned, and those who are paying attention will navigate the waters as best suit them. People do change. It's why we have discussions on silly whore boards, in order to learn, grow, and change how we view and respond to situations. To let others know how we view situations and how we experience things. For me, that's with the least drama possible, mostly without the intent to hurt others feelings, and to ensure some do not undermine all the ladies individual businesses with what they tell you is sage advice to the gullible gents who wanna believe they are receiving the best advice. WALDT, but some folks have a hard time grasping that concept if ya don't repeatedly iterate it, that is in fact true. I've used the word research today, more times than I can remember. It's the best tool we have, and if we feel we got duped or were mislead, maybe we want to look a little closer or even differently to ensure it does not happen again.

When a gent who does not care for me, provide for me, or ensures my well being starts dictating how all the ladies should go about doing their business, ya gotta know to speak up and say "Hey! Hold em up there Tonto". Cause there is no business owner anywhere in the world who allows others to dictate how he runs his business. They listen and adjust in a manner that suits them or not. So, gents, whom I would never allow to set foot in my door, are certainly not gonna dictate what's what, plant false beliefs in others, and then expect me not to stand up and say "not everyone wants things to be the way you want them to". Cause nothing would change if we were all "yes" girls and allowed it to happen.

Just as the ladies need to know gents prefs, the gents need to know the ladies views on those. This is supposed to be a fun hobby, and I for one, would appreciate if some gents would stop trying to lump us all together and insist you do it their way, cause their way is best. None of the men are exactly the same, and neither are the ladies. You Want a great experience, approach it as such, rather than with the things we are telling you bother us. This is your chance to learn something about the ladies.

You can either continue to approach us like those who have no interest in us other than sharing we are just "a little ass" as one learned and influential gent stated in another thread. Or, you can pay attention to what is said, and maybe soon you will understand or see things a little differently. I, for one, would be thrilled to know the gents understand we'd love to give them all they want, but the gents gotta allow us to be able to do so, without hindering us the ability to offer just that or even what others seek without dictating how we individually do that. Insisting the best way to do anything for everyone is complete and utter nonsense. I am not just a little ass, however, I can show what an ass someone is being if challenged to do so. I really prefer not to address it all, but nothing does change if no one indicates things they'd like to see change. Change is good if folks are paying attention and the changes are for the good of all, not just one side, especially when there are two sides worthy of consideration.

I have as much compassion for the gents as I Do the ladies. I hate to see when ideas and thoughts of others influence so heavily what you should be able to think for yourself is right or best for you. This is a community of men and women. I'm not a product, I provide a service, and the most intimate service at that. Why would any man approach me as if he were picking out a new soda to try at the cheapest rate he can get. There is only one soda of this kind and if he can't afford it, I'm sorry, but I'm worth much more than I ask in the first place, why immediately make me feel as though I'm not? Gotta tell ya, if I saw the gents who asked, they already told me they didn't wanna pay n get the same level of intimate service that the gent who would pay for what I offer. The gent who shows gratitude gets way more gratitude in return than the gent who tells me he doesn't want, nor will he give the same gratitude. If you ran a biz, would you give the same for less? If so, you're not a very smart business man.

The ladies should be treated with the same respect and admiration many of us have for the gents, who we do indeed greatly appreciate! I really don't believe that's too much to ask, but there are those reading this now who are not happy that I share in the manner I do. I'm sorry, but those are the gents encouraging others to take food out of my mouth, and outta some other ladies kid's mouths. These ladies with kids are now expected to give specials every time asked, also now gotta spend more time away from those kids in order to accomodate gents insisting you ask and receive specials or go elsewhere. They pit us against each other and manipulate everyone to have their own ends met, not yours. And I for one, have had enough bologna to last a while. So yeah, please don't ask for a special...lol. Lots of cheaper ladies if you can't afford me and I don't like saying no, but find that I gotta stick to my guns because they already made it impossible for others to do so and many of you unwittingly helped with that....ijs.

This is not an attempt to tell you what to think and believe, it's an attempt to tell you to think for yourselves, because it's obvious that some of you are not quite there yet. And that goes for both sides. So, do yourselves a favor...try it, ya might find it suits ya better. Ladies stick to your guns, and if ya can't then at least raise your rates before offering specials to all that ask. Gents, we need what we ask, or we wouldn't ask. We have our individual reasons. If ya get a special and feel ya didn' t get what another gent says he got, it's basically because ya insisted on getting less, so try not to complain. Ya got what you asked for. I bet the gents insisting you ask, probably forgot to mention the whole equal or opposite reaction thing that might occur should you constantly practice their sacred secrets on how to negotiate with "just a little ass".

Can ya see how people can change now, hon? If not, I'm happy to explain it in depth....LOL. '-). Sorry, long winded, but wanted to get a point across. Hopefully, I now have spread my point around enough. However, if I get a request for a special, I may have to start a superthread.....don't make me do that! LOL
I was wondering when this thread was gna come up!
1. HAGGLERS!!!!!!
2. Time wasters. Please dnt pm me with no intention of booking an appt, just to get pics/or someone to talk dirty to you. Completely annoying.

Everything else I have managed to just blow off, besides the obvious. Request for bbfs. Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
I think NCNS guys are worse than hagglers though but they also fit in that time waster category.
I have to add a couple more...
3. Asking me why I hobby. Because I want to! Nonya biz so mind ya biz! And just enjoy our time together without prying me for info.

4.Dick sweat smell. How would you feel if I didn't wipe my ass and pushed your face down there? Terrifying, right? Well, it's scary for me too. Originally Posted by Slim.
Yep, guys can be stinky hair filthy fat-fucks for sure. I could not imagine asking a provider that. Completely your biz. I hate nosy rude fucks.

LMAO "Dick sweat smell"? I didn't know cocks sweated. The stink is probably from not wiping their ass properly.

Well honey I think you might like me. I keep my junk clean, tight and fuzz free. I shave and wax everything off my body except a little up front. Every guy should that hobbies. They might have some warts or something hiding under that fur.

MMWAH! You can put that kiss anywhere you like, honey.
I think NCNS guys are worse than hagglers though but they also fit in that time waster category. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Very much a time waster. Not to mention just f'ing rude!!
Please respect my time as I do yours.
I am guessing the majority would be communication, between this thread and the other. Us clients need to maybe be more mindful that its more of a "order at the window, pay for the goodies, get the goodies, go" instead of constant back and forth talk. And the ladies need to be more on the game about returning messages and locking the business end of it down.

Still a lot of valid points made from everyone.

I am guessing the majority would be communication, between this thread and the other. Us clients need to maybe be more mindful that its more of a "order at the window, pay for the goodies, get the goodies, go" instead of constant back and forth talk. And the ladies need to be more on the game about returning messages and locking the business end of it down.

Still a lot of valid points made from everyone.

Originally Posted by littlepickle
I agree, the majority is communication littlepickle It is respect in conversation for the both of us. Although I will have to say that it is not an order at the window service..lol. Atleast not for me. If that is what you prefer then yes.. As long as the food is good, they will come back.lol. I personally appreciate the back and forth talk although I try to keep it to a minimum until an apt time is set. I like to know more about you. Not your personal life, but what makes you tick, what kind of person you are, and so on. With this, I feel so much more comfortable when meeting. I read the profiles on p411 just to gain more insight on you. I appreciate those who fill out the questionnaire.

As far as us ladies taking care of our business too.. I totally agree. Even though it may sound like we are just being women and complaining, after reading both threads.. Some, including myself can really learn from this.. Being more prompt on replies, and great TCB, as well as being on time. One thing I have found improvement in is balancing my time. Between RW and My extra activities with you wonderful men. It may mean I have to slow myself down at times, but that is good. I have found that I get a lot more done when I slow down then when I over do myself and try to be everything to everybody.

* now to only throw in my .02 and I had mentioned this in the other thread. I will also ad this to my profile. To make screening a lot better please spell the name of provider correctly when sending references if you do not include a link. It makes finding them in search so much easier. There are many ladies with the same name, but spell differently. I do not call or text providers so I do not need there phone number. When doing screening, I also check out your references profile and reviews in determining if she will be a reliable reference. That is all

Good day everyone! Practice makes perfect.. LOL
Yep, guys can be stinky hair filthy fat-fucks for sure. I could not imagine asking a provider that. Completely your biz. I hate nosy rude fucks.

LMAO "Dick sweat smell"? I didn't know cocks sweated. The stink is probably from not wiping their ass properly.
Originally Posted by Muscleup
OK now that is even more terrifying to think that it isn't sweat...but in fact...BUTTHOLE!! NOOOO!!! LOL. But yeah, I seriously cannot stand the "so how did you get into doing this?" question, or the "so why do you hobby" or "what do you need the money for?" Why ask? If I tell you my answer, will it not make you want to give me the money because you don't feel that i need it?

If you wanted to get more personal with someone, then pick a lady up at a bar after sharing drinks and hearing her life story. That's not what this is about.

I get that you want the IOP, but that doesn't mean asking intimate details about my life. Questions like, "Did you watch to Cowboys game?" or "What are your plans for the weekend?" are fine.

IDK, usually when someone asks me why I got into the hobby, it follows with, "you could be doing something SO much better for yourself!?' Don't talk to me like I've been forced into this and am living a terrible, miserable life. This is FUN and I'd like to keep it that way, please!
Agreeing against my BETTER judgement to see someone ALOT younger than me...almost 20 years, then getting physically ripped apart in every way possible, like as if I were supposed to be 21 years old in a review. Errrr. If a "mommy" tummy bothers you so bad....don't see one of us seasoned, more "mature" ladies.
:==)