I'm now a certified registered late night PI Notel hourly room reserver

I can't think of anything to say cause I am laughing my ass off right now.
LMAO also. The one good thing is the next time you go in you just give Mr Patel your last name and you are good to go.
Never thought the day would come. Recently seeing a BP chick, horny as fuck and assumed she would do get the room.

The bitch left her ID in the other purse. Fine as hell she was, sitting in her car with a skirt on I'm looking at her sexy ass legs split apart and an immediate hard on ensues. She was already horny and so was I. I lowered my pants in the parking lot and let her see my semi hard penis. She grabs my shit and i put it back and at this point I knew I had to have a session.

So we debate about the whole room situation. She previously spoke of fucking in the car as a choice but I couldn't think of a spot and I was in my sedan. I then remembered that I would had wanted to shower in case she was BBBJ (unfortunately she was CBJ).

Where I fucked up: She said to just give him my id he'll just write down my name and dl number (and I'm hoping he would toss my info later). NO: The motherfucker takes my ID, swipes it on a side scanner (oh shit, my dl info is now officially in some data base that's probably connected to who knows where/ie someone that knows me running across the info - what will my alabi be? I ran into a stranger with cash and who needed a room? Yes, that could work but these cameras got me all over the place). Next, the mutherfucker retypes my first and last name and dl# like TWICE in the system as if his initial swipe didn't work.

Then to totally FUCK UP THE SITUATION. The mutherfucker is equipped with a mini id card photo SCANNER to boot.

Evidence that I fucked a hottie at a local PI is now solidified information within the databases of notels and probably HPD or whatever those networks are connected to. Originally Posted by coefficient

1) if they were after you for using a room... a LOT more on here would have been noticed long before you.

They HAVE to take some form of ID and record it... its the law I think
OP, just wait till you get the advertisement in the mail from Palace Inn thanking you and your wife for your 1 hour stay and offering you and your wife a discount on your next stay. It's awesome... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Or you get some flyer offering your "wife" some frequent visitor benefits because she seems to stay there alot
  • Dad
  • 10-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Hey coefficient, not only you ask crazy questions, you also do crazy things!
Coefficient,

If you are so concerned about it, then "lose" the id you used. Go get a new one, there is your alibi. Someone must have found your lost ID and used it to get a room. Video? seriously doubt they keep the videos beyond 24 hours.
Well, I asked one time. The guy tells me they are required to have it in case LE asks, plus it is a liability thing in case you trash the room. Once your gone I don't think they really care anymore.
This whole thread LOL
Don't sweat this. I used to travel all the time with work, and numerous cross country rides on my Harley. I've stayed in 5 Star hotels, and quite a few crappy ones. I have yet to receive a bit of correspondence from any hotel I have stayed in.
On the other hand, and with all due respect, you are freaking out about having stayed in a no-tell, and yet you are willing to meet a BP chick at a no-tell? About half the drama you read about on review boards comes from guys who have to secure a no-tell for a BP chick. Apparently you have a lot to lose if you are found dabbling in the hobby, if this is the case, stick to well reviewed women with their own incalls.
You're lucky she didn't cash and dash or worse.
Evidence that I fucked a hottie at a local PI is now solidified information within the databases of notels and probably HPD or whatever those networks are connected to. Originally Posted by coefficient
No doubt. That's probably why those two guys are sitting in that unmarked car just a few houses down. Those are probably the same guys that have been following you around, or maybe someone just working with them.

I wouldn't step outside if I was you. And stop looking out the window!
I saw Erin(Top Shelf) in Richmond one time at a motel. Damn if they didn't send me an ad, advertising discount rates at their motel. It was about a year later. How the hell that happened, I have no idea. But I was PISSED! Had to explain why I was getting ads from this hotel in Richmond! And it was one I really didn't want to go to! Erin talked me into it!
No doubt. That's probably why those two guys are sitting in that unmarked car just a few houses down. Those are probably the same guys that have been following you around, or maybe someone just working with them.

I wouldn't step outside if I was you. And stop looking out the window! Originally Posted by lizardking
LOL...

By now they have a wiretap on your phone and internet too. Your just adding to the evidence. Before you posted this thread they thougght you were just screwing around, now they know!!!

I wouldn't step outside if I was you. And stop looking out the window! Originally Posted by lizardking
LOL...

By now they have a wiretap on your phone and internet too. Your just adding to the evidence. Before you posted this thread they thougght you were just screwing around, now they know!!! Originally Posted by baytownswm

• bbkid
  • 10-11-2010, 08:25 AM
coefficient, we appreciate your patronage, sir.

No worry, we only take that info in case LE asks (they never do though) and in case you steal our $800 microwave or our 1,200 thread-count sheets.
You broke Rule #2 of Hobbying: Never leave a paper trail. I hope it doesn't come back to bite you in the ass.