THE OBAMA ECONOMIC FAILURE: THERE IS NO RECOVERY.

JBravo, I totally agree! I'm upset that I voted for a lefty and now he is more of a centrist leaning towards the right. James Carville I'm sure is having a right laugh.
My hope is that this will turn out like the Regan 1980's. Where the U.S. got its financial house in order, we suffered through a couple Years of pain and ended up with one of the strongest Economy's in Decades. Then Clinton got Elected, He and Gore took credit for it and proceeded to run us into the ground again. All while we were busy trying to find out if Bill got a hummer in his Private Office from Monica. Now there was a major waste of Taxpayer dollars.
  • CJ7
  • 06-06-2013, 02:39 PM
My hope is that this will turn out like the Regan 1980's. Where the U.S. got its financial house in order, we suffered through a couple Years of pain and ended up with one of the strongest Economy's in Decades. Then Clinton got Elected, He and Gore took credit for it and proceeded to run us into the ground again. All while we were busy trying to find out if Bill got a hummer in his Private Office from Monica. Now there was a major waste of Taxpayer dollars. Originally Posted by RochBob
you should get a room with IB and swap Clinton cum
JBravo, I totally agree! I'm upset that I voted for a lefty and now he is more of a centrist leaning towards the right. James Carville I'm sure is having a right laugh. Originally Posted by BearJew1948
That's what we get for electing the whitest black guy ever, heh. I just shake my head at the missed opportunities to actually get things done (for better or for worse) in that first half of his first term while he had 2/3 of the government united under one party. Now we're probably in a time period of political quagmire for the foreseeable future.
  • CJ7
  • 06-06-2013, 03:06 PM
That's what we get for electing the whitest black guy ever, heh. I just shake my head at the missed opportunities to actually get things done (for better or for worse) in that first half of his first term while he had 2/3 of the government united under one party. Now we're probably in a time period of political quagmire for the foreseeable future. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

as long as Turtleboy Mitch the bitch, vows to sit on his republican ass, and do everything in his power to oust Obie, quagmire is an understatement