Traffic!!! But nearly 50 of us chilled just right at the happy hour!

The social was fun the after party was sex charged. The after after party left me drained. Took two pretty girls back to the room. Review coming soon.
Great social and I don't know why, but whenever I go to a social I always find a nice lady to party with after leaving.

This time was no exception as a very pretty Latina lady charmed my socks off at the social and then talked me into coming over to see her at home where she charmed everything else off of me. Leaving me exhausted, but very satisfied.

Thanks Darling, you know who you are...

My new rule of thumb is to not see new ladies unless I have first met them socially. I don't like surprises and, after social Meet and Greets, we both know we will have good chemistry and lots of fun.

Thanks CK for helping out the community like you always do.
  • ztonk
  • 09-02-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm sorry I missed this!

z
Yes, CK. My apologies for my failure to RSVP at all.
I was called away to the ancestral homeland for family urgent business an just forgot.
Next time, but not in Jerusalem.
Jeroboam
I wanted to be there! I made it to austin a day late. But i will plan on attending the next one
You Austin peeps know how to throw down. I'm jealous!
I had a good time. Thanks, CK.
[QUOTE=TittiesNBeer;1058589162]Already did :smiley sex:

Review coming soon.

For anyone interested, my review of one of our two new redhead guests posted in the Killeen independent reviews section.