Describe how the perfect sex session should be

Lunch @ Ibiza,seducing each other at the table the entire dinner, strong drinks at the hotel bar,retreating back to our hotel room while devouring each other on the elevator up,ripping at each others clothing and getting into the room! As soon as the door closes clothes ferociously being ripped off as I drop to my knees to please him,and the he throws me on the bed to return the favor. Then fucking until we are exhausted but still wanting more....wait a minute I had the perfect one on Friday,yes thats it then!!! You know who you are baby Good times
^DAMN!!!
Well there goes another scenario I want to recreate.
...seducing each other at the table the entire dinner, strong drinks at the hotel bar,retreating back to our hotel room while devouring each other on the elevator up,ripping at each others clothing and getting into the room! As soon as the door closes clothes ferociously being ripped off as I drop to my knees to please him,and the he throws me on the bed to return the favor. Then fucking until we are exhausted but still wanting more.... Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

So how you doin'?

:mf_lust slow:
Why haven't we met?!
Ive always been here darlin
Then you must be lunch sometimes, I mean we must do lunch. Silly me....
Shit if I did lunch with Mila I would never make it back to work and even if I did I wouldn't be able to focus lol
I'd like to hear Anita's perfect sex session?
Well I always love doin it for lunch,I mean being had for lunch,oops I mean Id love to go out and be had for lunch. Yep thats what I meant
Well I always love doin it for lunch,I mean being had for lunch,oops I mean Id love to go out and be had for lunch. Yep thats what I meant Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Doing it for lunch.....doing it for you....doing it for me.....just doing it and you are involved........hell it's all good.......smile
Mila you have all of us just eating you, I mean in between, shit I meant out of oh hell never mind. You know what I mean even if I am tounge tied
Free, all day and night long with a chick that's built like the one in my avatar. Shower together and drinks all included.
Well lets just sum it up I love doin it,being eatin up,doin it to you,gettin it done to me,being in between on top,underneath and anywhere else it is lol! Yall better stop it fellas.
In the back of a Fiat Punto, with greta van sustren.....thats hot. Originally Posted by macksback
Cute! ......Be careful, I think she's packing a third leg and she looks like my 5th grade teacher, Mr. King
Great date Mila...That is a perfect scenario. I had one similar....but we missed the dinner.

I also like the Ciroc in your scenario BDS! And your Avatar is kickin!!

Mine was similar...a couple of energy drinks/Ciroc. I took a shower, stepped out, messaged her shoulders, kissed her neck and back...Sucked her fingers and toes..ate her like a buffet.

We went at it and lost track of time. Man that seems like a looong time ago. Sometimes she logs on and she may reads this so....