Be careful with germangirl22

Whenever I have sex with Asians (women that is) I always want to fuck again an hour later.
Originally Posted by Hollis Wood
Friggin awesome....^
I heard the other side of the story & it involved him pushing forbidden substances & him sharding all over her room to the point she left her own hotel room. After seeing her several times & knowing her stance on forbidden substances and seeing his review history I'm saying he is NO LONGER FULL OF SHIT BECAUSE APPARENTLY ITS ALL OVER HER HOTEL ROOM! Now that's some sick shit
Heh... no longer ful of shit...lol
Are sentence fragments the new norm?
Me? You know, I dont spend more than 1.3 units of time on anyone in particular.. in this case the fragment was pertinent and deserved a golf clap of sorts...
We have session for 2h but she leave me after 40 minutes when she say go out to buy drink for us. After go out, she leave me behind and run away lolz. Originally Posted by Doahong
No wuv you long time..
Why you no come yet?!
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Ah shit, ya'll are killing me with these threads. My stomach is gonna be killing me tomorrow. damn, shit jus aint right.
  • ognob
  • 03-01-2017, 06:33 AM
I heard the other side of the story & it involved him pushing forbidden substances & him sharding all over her room to the point she left her own hotel room. After seeing her several times & knowing her stance on forbidden substances and seeing his review history I'm saying he is NO LONGER FULL OF SHIT BECAUSE APPARENTLY ITS ALL OVER HER HOTEL ROOM! Now that's some sick shit Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
wow.

so he just started shitting uncontrollably during a session.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-02-2017, 01:24 AM
^^^
lolz n change.
Speaking of shit... remember this one?

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1002399
Damn that's awesome! He shit all over her room? Come on, no person would not have photographed that for evidence. Plus, I don't know a single hooker who would leave her own room for anything when she has all her stuff in there.
Speaking of shit... remember this one?

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1002399 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That's hilarious!
ewww.