There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God

Breaking newsflash! Levi endorses Tiny for president!
Breaking newsflash! Levi endorses Tiny for president! Originally Posted by reddog1951
Hahaha, I would have endorsed Pat Paulsen, but unfortunately he's no longer with us.
  • Tiny
  • 08-15-2022, 06:15 PM
Hmm, Yes, Paulsen makes a lot of sense. I'll respectfully withdraw from the 2024 race and throw my support to him. Yeah, he may be dead but who cares, he's still a better choice than the jokers we've had in office for the last 20 years. They say less government is better government, so why do we need a president anyway?
The shit I see every day makes me damn glad that Repubs are generally less intelligent than normal folks.
That's what saved our country's ass.
We're ready for them this time. We've taken care of Trump this time.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
A leftist who believes in God?
Why not? He probably holds his Bible right side up though.
A leftist who believes in God? Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
You say that like you’re surprised? Is God a Trumpist?

Dude, you’re on the edge of the cliff.

The events at the capitol on Jan 6 were certainly unemotional and founded in good logic and reasoning. Originally Posted by reddog1951

And I guess the same could be said of Liberals who think burning down a city and killing an off duty cop trying to protect a friends business because his friend couldn't is an appropriate response to you being pissed about something.

If we know anything in this world, is that both political parties have idiots. Conservatives in high office just don't usually bail out of jail the offenders they support, he said with a great deal of sarcasm.
Agreed that there are village idiots among both liberals and conservatives, just pointing out that the OP's thesis was flawed as you seem to agree by your statement.

As to "bailing out", have you considered the pardons to Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort, Charles Kushner as evidence that conservatives in high office DO "bail out" their cronies.
Agreed that there are village idiots among both liberals and conservatives, just pointing out that the OP's thesis was flawed as you seem to agree by your statement.

As to "bailing out", have you considered the pardons to Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort, Charles Kushner as evidence that conservatives in high office DO "bail out" their cronies. Originally Posted by reddog1951
slick willie and the kenyan didnt pardon their cronies????

And I thank God ever day I was raised right and know right vs wrong
Never said others didn't pardon cronies, merely pointing out the fact that conservatives in high office have indeed pardoned their cronies.

I recognize the nick name Slick Willie, but who is the Kenyan. I don't recall a president from that country. Maybe terminology is different down south.
... Winn's "the Kenyan" means President OBama (remember him?)
- who told everybody at university that he was born in Kenya.

President OBama surely pardoned a number of people also.
Many of them cronies.

Which was his right to do. ... Just like it's Trump's right.

... Right?

### Salty
Two Rights, don't necessarily make it RIGHT. Not disagreeing that pardons have been misusd, merely pointing out that is not unique to just one party.

And yes, I remember ex-president Obama, the first president of Hawaiian birth and who never lived in Kenya. Minimal research shows that he did enjoy dual citizenship in both the US and technically Kenya by nature of his father's citizenship, since it was a British colony when he was born; actually he held dual citizenship with the United Kingdom Colonies. His dual citizenship in Kenya expired when he reached the age of 23 since the constitution of then independent Kenya does not allow dual citizenship for adults.
https://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/ob...n-citizenship/
Some may use the descriptor "Kenyan" in place of another they would prefer...
... No ... THAT was Winn's description.

The Kenyan who had people at Harvard all believe
he was "Born in Kenya"...

#### Salty
The OP is referring to the attempt by Trumpys trying to overturn the election. I should have been more specific. Trump's gang were the people who failed to overturn the election due to being the leftovers that Trump could find.
Plus I should give credit to the Republicans who stood up to Trump and who without, Trump would have retained the White House. There were numerous people who now face Trump's ire. Brave people whose careers are in the toilet because they did the right thing. Doing the right thing isn't heroic but it took more moral responsibility than is shown by your average Trumpy.